Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jayflyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23668 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Everytime I start with my DJI OM 6, follow speed is defaulted to "Fast"
Which wasn't the case for OM 4 and OM 5. (it remembers my last preference)
Any way to fix this? I'd like to keep it as medium as default.
2023-1-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. We need to gather more details to confirm the issue. May we ask for the current app version of the DJI Mimo app? Also, what mobile phone are you using with the gimbal? If possible, kindly share a short video showing the issue. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
2023-1-31
Use props
Jayflyer
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Tony Posted at 1-31 22:09
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. We need to gather more details to confirm the issue. May we ask for the current app version of the DJI Mimo app? Also, what mobile phone are you using with the gimbal? If possible, kindly share a short video showing the issue. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

V1.8.12(297236)
iPhone 13 Pro
2023-1-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jayflyer Posted at 1-31 22:13
V1.8.12(297236)
iPhone 13 Pro

Thanks for the update. We sent you a PM to gather more details for the investigation. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience.
2023-2-1
Use props
jasontreeman
lvl.1

New Zealand

DJI Tony Posted at 2-1 02:29
Thanks for the update. We sent you a PM to gather more details for the investigation. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience.

Im having the same issue,  When selecting slow for gimbal movement, works UNTIL you hit record and jumps to fast, just updated to latest MIMO software iphone 13 pro max
2023-2-7
Use props
jasontreeman
lvl.1

New Zealand

jasontreeman Posted at 2-7 22:17
Im having the same issue,  When selecting slow for gimbal movement, works UNTIL you hit record and jumps to fast, just updated to latest MIMO software iphone 13 pro max

Was working great on any follow speed until app update
2023-2-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Apologies if you're experiencing the same issues. Our engineers have located this issue and are currently working on a fix. This is expected to be resolved in the next app update. Your understanding is highly appreciated. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-8
Use props
jasontreeman
lvl.1

New Zealand

DJI Tony Posted at 2-8 23:44
Hi there. Apologies if you're experiencing the same issues. Our engineers have located this issue and are currently working on a fix. This is expected to be resolved in the next app update. Your understanding is highly appreciated. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Thank you for getting onto this so quick, will be watching the app updates. Thanks
2023-2-9
Use props
Jayflyer
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

yeahh i can't believe no one else is noticing this issue.
it also randomly changes to FAST in the middle of nowhere too
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

jasontreeman Posted at 2-9 13:03
Thank you for getting onto this so quick, will be watching the app updates. Thanks

You are most welcome. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-2-10
Use props
Jayflyer
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

ANY update on this?
2023-2-15
Use props
Hannes Dietrich
lvl.4

Germany

Same issue here with the iPhone 14 pro.
2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jayflyer Posted at 2-15 19:34
ANY update on this?

Hi there. Kindly note that our engineers are still working to resolve this concern. We seek for your patience and understanding and allow our designated team more time to work on this. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience. Have a nice day.
2023-2-15
Use props
befly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 316325 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi, is there a patch coming for this soon? Its been annoying having to go back into settings after hitting record lol.
2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

befly Posted at 2-24 06:56
Hi, is there a patch coming for this soon? Its been annoying having to go back into settings after hitting record lol.

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Yes, as mentioned in the posts above, our team is working to resolve this. We ask for your understanding and patience. Have a good day, and stay safe.
2023-2-28
Use props
Jurchs_
New
Netherlands

I've got the same problem, any updates on this whatsoever?
2023-3-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jurchs_ Posted at 3-6 16:55
I've got the same problem, any updates on this whatsoever?

Hi there. We want to acknowledge that the issue you've reported is still present. Our team is working hard to find a solution and we appreciate your continued patience. Have a nice day.
2023-3-6
Use props
Tchen13
lvl.1
Australia

Hi there,
I just noticed the issue 2 weeks ago, as I do auction video on social media. No matter what i do, the default follow speed is fast, which is reaaally frustrating when I film while walking. The gimbal becomes too flexible to control. And it always ends up with extremely unstable video. I thought it was my gimbal problem until I find this post. Pleeeeese get this issue sorted asap!!!!!!!!!!!!
2023-3-7
Use props
fans67eec660
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1108638 ft
  • >>>
United States

14 Pro Max, same issue. Gimbal unusable. Any idea as to when there will be a firmware update?
2023-3-8
Use props
djiuser_tTOiFHjbcQ7K
New

United States

Hello has this issue been resolved?  Having a hard time getting stable video on this thing.
2023-3-9
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Same hero on iPhone 13 Pro Max, thought this would have been fixed sooner.
2023-3-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tchen13 Posted at 3-7 03:09
Hi there,
I just noticed the issue 2 weeks ago, as I do auction video on social media. No matter what i do, the default follow speed is fast, which is reaaally frustrating when I film while walking. The gimbal becomes too flexible to control. And it always ends up with extremely unstable video. I thought it was my gimbal problem until I find this post. Pleeeeese get this issue sorted asap!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, Tchen13. We're sorry you're having the same concern. In the meantime, you may restart the gimbal, connect to the mobile phone again, and reset the gimbal's follow speed after starting the recording. We're sorry for the inconvenience. We'll release an update the soonest time possible. We ask for your continued patience and understanding.
2023-3-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans67eec660 Posted at 3-8 16:05
14 Pro Max, same issue. Gimbal unusable. Any idea as to when there will be a firmware update?

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly refer to the details we posted in post #22. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-3-10
Use props
jasontreeman
lvl.1

New Zealand

this has now been 6 weeks approx, any way or reinstalling previous version of app till fix complete? Thanks
2023-3-13
Use props
SingingHobo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9578445 ft
  • >>>
United States

I feel like this is just a prank at this point. How are you releasing half a dozen gimbal products every year but it’s taking two months to fix this incredibly basic issue?
Don’t tell us you’re working on it if you’re not—if you are just fix it tomorrow and send the update.
2023-3-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

jasontreeman Posted at 3-13 12:43
this has now been 6 weeks approx, any way or reinstalling previous version of app till fix complete? Thanks

We're sorry for the inconvenience. As of now, we have not received related updates regarding this. Rest assured that we will update you as soon as it's resolved. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-3-13
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Can you not provide the older working version until this is resolved, it useless as is especially with third party apps.
2023-3-15
Use props
befly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 316325 ft
  • >>>
United States

befly Posted at 2-24 06:56

This has really effected my workflow for gigs this past month. Is there anything we can do to expedite this update? Any place to submit a ticket?
2023-3-15
Use props
Banana Man
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I am having the same problem. I set the follow speed to slow, but when I press record it resets to fast and I get really shaky footage. Only work around is to select slow follow mode while recording, but this is ridiculous. I bought the 6 as an upgrade to the 3, but at the moment it is useless. I am shooting on the iphone 13. Please fix ASAP as I use this gimbal on a daily basis for work!!!
2023-3-15
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I have several DJI products and promised myself I wouldn’t buy a dedicated mobile gimbal, but I wanted a lightweight solution for going walks. I wish I hadn’t bothere. Until it resolved it’s useless with the speed fault.
2023-3-15
Use props
djiuser_HgHA5ekesoNr
New

United States

Yes!!! I thought I was going crazy!! Just got the gimbal about 5days ago and compared it against an older HOHEM iSteady and was shocked that the HOHEM was so much smoother!! Until I realized that the DJI was on FAST follow. I then changed to MEDIUM and it was MUCH better!!! Only to have it super shaky the next time using it and realized it switched BACK to Fast!?!?  Insane!!
2023-3-16
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I am right on the edge of just returning mine, very poor experience to be honest.
2023-3-17
Use props
djiuser_v3kzWKdsh4Ph
New

Singapore

Hi there. Apologies if you're experiencing the same issues. Our engineers have located this issue and are currently working on a fix. This is expected to be resolved in the next app update. Your understanding is highly appreciated. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Hello, I am facing the same issue, you still have not fixed the issue as promised a few months ago. Will this be fixed or not? If not, I bought the DJI OM 6 recently and will return it, as this flaw is restraining my workflow. Many thanks for your understanding
2023-3-23
Use props
djiuser_v3kzWKdsh4Ph
New

Singapore

Hi there. Apologies if you're experiencing the same issues. Our engineers have located this issue and are currently working on a fix. This is expected to be resolved in the next app update. Your understanding is highly appreciated. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Hello, I am facing the same issue, you still have not fixed the issue as promised a few months ago. Will this be fixed or not? If not, I bought the DJI OM 6 recently and will return it, as this flaw is restraining my workflow. Many thanks for your understanding
2023-3-23
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Is it just me or is the issue partially fixed? It appeared with the Mimo update that it remembers the speed between shots until you change modes from video to slow motion or photo? Then defaults back to fast.
2023-3-23
Use props
Jayflyer
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

no it's not fixed yet and it's p1ss1ing me off. starting to think they're doing this on purpose and not fixing it. Then encourage people to buy the next OM 7
2023-3-23
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Are you on the new Mimo (iOS) that was released yesterday? I only tried very Briefly but it did remember between shots.
2023-3-24
Use props
SiriusStealth
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1236985 ft
United States

This is the same issue I am having on iPhone 14 Pro Max
2023-3-25
Use props
nedt.21
New
  • >>>
Australia

I'm having the same issue, just updated the Mimo App as well. iPhone 14 Pro Max.
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I have been checking this morning, IPhone 13 Pro Max, Mimo now remembers before I hit record and between shots as long as I stay in the same mode, ie video. If I switch to photo or slow motion it resets to fast but will remember until I change again. So for me it’s partially fixed.
2023-3-25
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules