Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cristianlourenc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31173796 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Hello Guys,

I need help installing DJI Flight simulator for Avatar on PC.

I followed all the instructions, but when starting the application a popup comes with this message: THE FOLLOWING COMPONENT ARE REQUIRED: DirectXRuntime
2023-2-1
Use props
cristianlourenc
lvl.2
  • >>>
Brazil

The error is - THE FOLLOWING COMPONENT ARE REQUIRED: DirectXRuntime
2023-2-1
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

cristianlourenc Posted at 2-1 06:17
The error message is THE FOLLOWING COMPONENT ARE REQUIRED: DirectXRuntime

Try to update your graphic card driver.
2023-2-1
Use props
cristianlourenc
lvl.2
  • >>>
Brazil

LV_Forestry Posted at 2-1 06:19
Try to update your graphic card driver.

Yesssssss. Solved. Thanks a lot
2023-2-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, cristianlourenc. Thank you for reaching out. We're pleased to know that your concern has been sorted out. For your reference, DJI Virtual Flight for PC currently does not support the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and the DJI Goggles 2. In addition, please also note that the movement of the yellow cursor can be controlled by using the DJI FPV Remote Controller V2 right joystick or the Motion Controller brake button but to confirm or select, it is recommended to operate with the mouse. After entering the flight interface, you can then operate the DJI FPV Remote Controller V2 or the Motion Controller. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-1
Use props
cristianlourenc
lvl.2
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 2-1 21:18
Hi, cristianlourenc. Thank you for reaching out. We're pleased to know that your concern has been sorted out. For your reference, DJI Virtual Flight for PC currently does not support the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and the DJI Goggles 2. In addition, please also note that the movement of the yellow cursor can be controlled by using the DJI FPV Remote Controller V2 right joystick or the Motion Controller brake button but to confirm or select, it is recommended to operate with the mouse. After entering the flight interface, you can then operate the DJI FPV Remote Controller V2 or the Motion Controller. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Thanks a lot
2023-2-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You are most welcome. Happy flying!
2023-2-2
Use props
Paultbg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 131204 ft
United Kingdom

Has anyone actually flown in the DJI Flight simulator with the DJI FPV Remote Controller V2 AND Windows 11 ?
I can install and load the program, the controller is detected BUT none of the buttons works including the sticks.
So basically I cannot even start the motors.  It seems like the DJI driver is not working properly under win 11.
Anyone with a different experience ?
2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Paultbg Posted at 2-3 00:58
Has anyone actually flown in the DJI Flight simulator with the DJI FPV Remote Controller V2 AND Windows 11 ?
I can install and load the program, the controller is detected BUT none of the buttons works including the sticks.
So basically I cannot even start the motors.  It seems like the DJI driver is not working properly under win 11.

Hi there. We're sorry you're experiencing such issues. May we confirm if you are using the latest DJI Virtual Flight For Win software? Please note that it is a different software than the DJI Flight Simulator. If yes, and the issue persists, kindly share a short video where we can see the connection method and the whole operation showing the issue. We will be waiting for your update. Have a nice day.
2023-2-5
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Why no Virtual Flight simulator on Mac?
2023-2-6
Use props
Paultbg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 131204 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2-5 23:18
Hi there. We're sorry you're experiencing such issues. May we confirm if you are using the latest DJI Virtual Flight For Win software? Please note that it is a different software than the DJI Flight Simulator.  If yes, and the issue persists, kindly share a short video where we can see the connection method and the whole operation showing the issue. We will be waiting for your update. Have a nice day.

There you go, the video showing the problem. Windows 11 and using the Windows version of the Dji Virtual Flight software.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/f ... ual+Flight.zip/file
2023-2-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Paultbg Posted at 2-7 08:40
There you go, the video showing the problem. Windows 11 and using the Windows version of the Dji Virtual Flight software.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fa6bktehjn3o48y/Dji+Virtual+Flight.zip/file

Hi, Paultbg. We have forwarded the video for investigation. We'll let you know if we need more information to resolve this concern. Thanks for your cooperation.
2023-2-7
Use props
fans7d08c358
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-7 22:32
Hi, Paultbg. We have forwarded the video for investigation. We'll let you know if we need more information to resolve this concern. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hi DJI Tony,

I spent some time looking through the forums to see if I could find a solution but wasn't so I thought I would post here.
I know this is a bit of an old thread but I am having the exact same problem as Paultbg.
In fact, if I were to upload a video of our problem it would look identical to Paultbg.

We just bought a DJI Avata with DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 but cannot get it to work on the DJI Virtual Flight Simulator on our gaming PC.  The simulator tells us that the controller is "connected" but none of the controls work!  
We are running AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor, 16GB RAM, Windows 11 Home Ed.

We did get it all to work on our iphone (12) and ipad pro.  However, for some reason the image on the OLED screens in the Goggles 2 is very pixely...looks fine on the phone and ipad but not on the goggles (but this is a different issue)

I spent some time looking through the forums to see if I could find a solution but wasn't so I thought I would post here.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
-Razzy
2023-7-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans7d08c358 Posted at 7-12 16:10
Hi DJI Tony,

Hi, Sorry for the late response.  Windows 11 system computer has a compatibility issue with our virtual flight software. Sorry for the inconvenience. We suggest using the virtual flight APP on a mobile phone or changing the computer system (like Windows 10) to try. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-19
Use props
djiuser_zbwgQWL5G6vo
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, have bought the avata, goggles 2, controller 2, can't use the flight simulator on app as doesn't support s23!!! So I've tried to download the pc/Windows version .exe file, but it will not even run? What am I doing wrong?
1-4 15:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules