O3 Air Unit wont enter binding mode
6671 16 2023-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BreakerX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 174 ft
United States

i have a new pair of the DJI FPV Goggles v2 and a new O3 Air Unit.
i registered both devices.
i upgraded to newest firmware for both devices.
when i push the bind button on the O3 Air Unit, the green light doesnt turn red or do anything.
subsequently since air unit wont go into binding mode, i cant bind to goggles.

help

2023-2-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. If you are unable to enter the linking status, please confirm whether the O3 Air Unit is activated, if it is activated, you can connect the computer and try to refresh the firmware again. If you still cannot solve this problem after refreshing the firmware, you are advised to send it back for detection. Here is the link to start a case: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2023-2-2
Use props
BreakerX
lvl.1
United States

O3 Air Unit has been activated.  i have connected the Air Unit to the computer and updated the firmware and refreshed the firmware several times.  i will try again.
2023-2-2
Use props
BreakerX
lvl.1
United States

BreakerX Posted at 2-2 07:26
O3 Air Unit has been activated.  i have connected the Air Unit to the computer and updated the firmware and refreshed the firmware several times.  i will try again.

the issue of why the O3 Air Unit wont enter binding mode has been solved.
this issue is due to how the O3 Air Unit is powered.  if you try and bind the O3 Air Unit while powering it via the USB C port, the O3 Air Unit will not go into binding mode.  If you try and bind the O3 Air Unit while powering it through the power input from the Flight Controller/ESC, the O3 Air Unit WILL go into binding mode and bind quickly to the goggles.

SUCCESS!
2023-2-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

BreakerX Posted at 2-2 09:31
the issue of why the O3 Air Unit wont enter binding mode has been solved.
this issue is due to how the O3 Air Unit is powered.  if you try and bind the O3 Air Unit while powering it via the USB C port, the O3 Air Unit will not go into binding mode.  If you try and bind the O3 Air Unit while powering it through the power input from the Flight Controller/ESC, the O3 Air Unit WILL go into binding mode and bind quickly to the goggles.

Hi, there.
We are glad to know that your problem is resolved and thanks for your update as well.
2023-2-3
Use props
Smael
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1449190 ft
  • >>>
Morocco

Another issue hère please

My o3 green light only when connect via type c USB and no light no bind when powering the quad , normally without crash and Never crashed

it was working perfecto ? IS it normal dji ? Please
2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Smael Posted at 4-25 01:38
Another issue hère please

My o3 green light only when connect via type c USB and no light no bind when powering the quad , normally without crash and Never crashed

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please record a video for us about the issue you said?
2023-4-25
Use props
fans7d490525
New

United States

I have the V2 goggles and they were working fine for about a week until yesterday i went to fly and the goggles said "image transmission signal lost."  My 03 air unit wont to into binding mode either.
2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans7d490525 Posted at 6-2 08:13
I have the V2 goggles and they were working fine for about a week until yesterday i went to fly and the goggles said "image transmission signal lost."  My 03 air unit wont to into binding mode either.

Hi there, could you please visit the video through the link below and try again to see if it works? You may also update/refresh the firmware for a test. If it still not works, please provide us with a video for further confirmation.
2023-6-3
Use props
Aziret
New

Italy

could i bind gl300f(controller from phantom 4 pro) to dji o3 air ?
2023-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Aziret Posted at 6-12 07:59
could i bind gl300f(controller from phantom 4 pro) to dji o3 air ?

Hi there, we are sorry to tell you that the Phantom 4 Pro remote controller is not compatible with DJI O3 Air Unit. You can consider DJI FPV Remote Controller 2.
2023-6-13
Use props
Kuiko
lvl.1
United States

i have the same problem, i buy a cinebot 30 last week whit o3 air unit but when i try to bind whit googles the light is solid green
i send to you a MP DJI Mindy
It is so sad
2023-8-1
Use props
Kuiko
lvl.1
United States

i solved this isue. i reset the googles v2 to the menu, after that i can bind.
Now i have a conection, i see the osd information bud dont see the camara imagen. Just a mesage "budtx"
i dont know what is that, some cable conection?
2023-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kuiko Posted at 8-2 05:19
i solved this isue. i reset the googles v2 to the menu, after that i can bind.
Now i have a conection, i see the osd information bud dont see the camara imagen. Just a mesage "budtx"
i dont know what is that, some cable conection?

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. Please make sure the cable connections are correct. You may also refer to the videos below. https://www.dji.com/o3-air-unit/video
2023-8-3
Use props
djiuser_CfoS8xSCbcu5
New
Flight distance : 85715 ft
Turkey

I bought a dji o3 air unit, activated it, updated the firmware.  After connecting the power, it lights up green for a short time, then red.  The bind button does not respond in any way to pressing the button, it constantly lights up red.
2-5 13:10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_CfoS8xSCbcu5 Posted at 2-5 13:10
I bought a dji o3 air unit, activated it, updated the firmware.  After connecting the power, it lights up green for a short time, then red.  The bind button does not respond in any way to pressing the button, it constantly lights up red.

Hi there, please follow the steps below and try again to see if it works. If not, please provide us with a video for further confirmation. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf
2-5 22:28
Use props
lasanat
lvl.1

Pakistan

It seems like you might be experiencing some trouble with the binding process. It's quite a bet to tackle when the O3 Air Unit doesn't respond as expected. Have you tried checking the connections or contacting DJI support for assistance? It might help in resolving the issue swiftly.
2-13 02:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules