Goggles V2 issue - can't pair with DJI Flight and use it
1805 7 2023-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jack.stocco
lvl.1

Italy

Hello everyone,
i just bought a pair of Goggles V2 and a Remote Controller 2 from a guy who has a DJI FPV, because i would like to get a new Avata.

Meanwhile i buy the drone, i would like to practice with DJI Virtual Flight but is impossibile to pair Goggles and Controller with DJI Fly app neither with the virtual flight app.

I just updated the Goggles's firmware to the 1.06 version and switched the goggles to DJI Digital System Mode to try if something chenges but still nothing happens.

I really don't know what to do. I think that my goggles are activated because when i connect them with my pc and launch DJI Assistant 2 (consumer) it shows the googles and i can, for example, update the firmware but when i try to pair Goggles with DJI Fly App or DJI Virtual Flight App nothing happen.

Another information: on the DJI Virtual Flight App, when it's time to pair the app with Goggles, the guide tells me to go to on the menu on my Googles and select OTHER and then click on DJI VIRTUAL FLY APP but i don't have anything like that on the menu of my googles!!!

Please help 'cause i really don't know what to do
2023-2-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using to run the DJI Virtual Flight sim? In addition, could you please confirm if you were able to connect the Data cable (to connect the phone), and OTG cable to the Goggles to turn on the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and your RC and then connect to the DJI Virtual Flight simulator? You may try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device before connecting again to see if there are any changes. If the issue still persists, please record a short video showing on how you connect the devices and the issue you experience for us to check here. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-1
Use props
Jack.stocco
lvl.1

Italy

Hi Paladin, thanks for your answer.

I did everything you say: i run the DJI Virtual Flight on an iPad 9th generation and on an iPhone 11 Mini.
I connected all the cables that you mentioned.
I tired to unistall and reinstall the app.

Nothing happens.

I tried to connect both with DJI Fly app and DJI Virtual Flight sim but nothing happens.

And nothing happens also if i switch my Googles from DJI Digital System Mode to another one like Avata or FPV.

What should i do? I can't use the Googles for anything!
2023-2-2
Use props
MACKINZW
lvl.1

United States

Really frustrated—bought the FPV goggles and the new 03 air unit.  I got the air unit “activated” but  I keep getting a “activation failed” when I try to activate the goggles. Why didn’t they just make this plug and play. Why did they make it so difficult.
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Jack.stocco Posted at 2-2 06:08
Hi Paladin, thanks for your answer.

I did everything you say: i run the DJI Virtual Flight on an iPad 9th generation and on an iPhone 11 Mini.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Can you please confirm if you still experience the said issue? Could you please try to use a different communication cable to see if the issue persists? You may also want to plug in your Goggles via DJI Assistant 2 software to update/refresh the firmware. Please hit the "reply" button so we can be notified once you respond. Again, we do apologize for the trouble. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

MACKINZW Posted at 2-5 09:00
Really frustrated—bought the FPV goggles and the new 03 air unit.  I got the air unit “activated” but  I keep getting a “activation failed” when I try to activate the goggles. Why didn’t they just make this plug and play. Why did they make it so difficult.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you still experiencing the same issue? For you to activate the DJI O3 Air unit, kindly please connect the air unit to a computer using the USB-C cable, and run the DJI Assistant 2 software (Consumer Drone Series) for activation and also for firmware updating. Thank you.
2023-2-24
Use props
Jack.stocco
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-24 01:57
Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Can you please confirm if you still experience the said issue? Could you please try to use a different communication cable to see if the issue persists? You may also want to plug in your Goggles via DJI Assistant 2 software to update/refresh the firmware. Please hit the "reply" button so we can be notified once you respond. Again, we do apologize for the trouble. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello Paladin.

I sold everything because i was very frustrated by the issue.

Your customer care is unbelievable, a month to answer to a question? Really?

C'mon guys, probably your drones are the bests on the market, but you should really focus more on your customer care, also because you're still keep asking me the same things like change cable or update firmware, and not a real solution.

This is not customer care, it's "try and error until something works", that's not what customers expect from a company like DJI.
2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Jack.stocco Posted at 2-24 02:10
Hello Paladin.

I sold everything because i was very frustrated by the issue.

Hi there. We totally understand your frustration on this one and we're very sorry that you came up with a such decision. Rest assured that we are doing our best to resolve every customer's concern remotely and we really appreciate your feedback. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules