DJI Mic Receiver space full
1017 3 2023-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeff_2A
lvl.1

United States

I'm trying to update the firmware on my DJI Mic's receiver unit and my Mac is unable to copy the file over. Out of the 3.9 MB capacity there is only 836 KB available. How can I delete that space since the new firmware update bin file is 1.5 MB?

Thanks.

2023-2-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Jeff, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. If the firmware package cannot be put on your computer after it is connected to the receiver, you can format the receiver on your computer and then put it in the firmware package then check if the issue persists. Disconnect the device from the computer, and the receiver will automatically start a firmware update. While updating, there will be a prompt stating "Updating..." that appears on the receiver screen. If the issue persists, please provide us with a video recording showing the issue for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-1
Use props
Jeff_2A
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-1 20:47
Hi there. Jeff, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. If the firmware package cannot be put on your computer after it is connected to the receiver, you can format the receiver on your computer and then put it in the firmware package then check if the issue persists. Disconnect the device from the computer, and the receiver will automatically start a firmware update. While updating, there will be a prompt stating "Updating..." that appears on the receiver screen. If the issue persists, please provide us with a video recording showing the issue for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thank you for that information. I wasn't sure about reformatting the receiver's drive like a regular one. I just wanted to be sure before doing that & making my issue worse.

That worked. Thank you!
2023-2-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jeff_2A Posted at 2-2 04:20
Thank you for that information. I wasn't sure about reformatting the receiver's drive like a regular one. I just wanted to be sure before doing that & making my issue worse.

That worked. Thank you!

Great! Glad that this troubleshooting works on your end. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules