Right controler sticks in left position in the flight sim
436 5 2023-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
winitou
New

Belgium

Hi,

I just bought the fpv controler for my Avata. I want to try it first in the simulator, but the roll stick (right one in this case) sticks in the full left position.

I can't complete the controler tutorial. If I try to freefly, the drone keeps flying left and I can't control it.

Don't realy liketo try to fly my drone in real life if it does this all the time.

Is there something I can check or try?

2023-2-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We appreciate you bringing this inquiry with us and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm if you are using the DJI FPV Remote controller 2? Also, what specific drone simulator are you using? Are you using the DJI Virtual Flight Simulator or a 3rd party flight simulator? You may try to calibrate your DJI FPV Remote controller 2 by linking the RC to the DJI FPV Goggles V2 or DJI Goggles 2 then go to Settings > Control > Remote Controller > RC Calibration then connects again to the simulator to check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-1
Use props
winitou
New

Belgium

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-1 20:25
Hi there. We appreciate you bringing this inquiry with us and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm if you are using the DJI FPV Remote controller 2? Also, what specific drone simulator are you using? Are you using the DJI Virtual Flight Simulator or a 3rd party flight simulator? You may try to calibrate your DJI FPV Remote controller 2 by linking the RC to the DJI FPV Goggles V2 or DJI Goggles 2 then go to Settings > Control > Remote Controller > RC Calibration then connects again to the simulator to check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi,

I'm sorry. I'm using the DJI FPV remote controller 2 in the DJI Virtual flight simulator. I updated the controler and callibrated it.

If I change the mode, the other stick goes in full left position.
2023-2-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

winitou Posted at 2-1 23:19
Hi,

I'm sorry. I'm using the DJI FPV remote controller 2 in the DJI Virtual flight simulator. I updated the controler and callibrated it.

Can you please provide us a screen recording showing the issue for us to check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-3
Use props
winitou
New

Belgium

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-3 03:16
Can you please provide us a screen recording showing the issue for us to check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I found the problem.
My X-box controler was plugged in the pc too and this made the flightsim go crazy.
unplugged it and seems to work fine now.

A little bit embaraced. Thx for the help and patience.
2023-2-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

winitou Posted at 2-4 09:42
I found the problem.
My X-box controler was plugged in the pc too and this made the flightsim go crazy.
unplugged it and seems to work fine now.

Great! We're glad that you already managed to isolate the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules