lvl.3
Flight distance : 174888 ft
Spain

juanpirulo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 160548 ft

Spain

1#

I don't know if it could be a bug, I tried to make a mastershot with the camera settings in dlog and h.265, when I try to create the mastershot in the dji fly application it gives me an error that my phone cannot read h.264 from 10 bit and it won't let me export it. If the mastershot should have a configuration without dlog or in h.265, shouldn't the dji fly application choose the best configuration automatically to avoid these problems? Cheers
[url=]Favorite[/url]
[url=]Like[/url]

2023-2-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, juanpirulo. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the errors you encountered. May we ask for a screenshot of the error message for confirmation? Also, may we ask what specific mobile phone you are using? We'll be waiting for your reply. Thanks for your cooperation.
2023-2-2
Use props
juanpirulo
lvl.3
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 2-2 20:35
Hi, juanpirulo. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the errors you encountered. May we ask for a screenshot of the error message for confirmation? Also, may we ask what specific mobile phone you are using? We'll be waiting for your reply. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hi there Tony, I am getting this error when trying to create the mastershot in the rc pro and also i tryed before with oneplus 9 pro. Only i cant read the mastershot file when copied to the pc, but i can dowloaded from the mavic 3 directly to the rc pro or mobile. cheers
2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

juanpirulo Posted at 2-3 00:48
Hi there Tony, I am getting this error when trying to create the mastershot in the rc pro and also i tryed before with oneplus 9 pro. Only i cant read the mastershot file when copied to the pc, but i can dowloaded from the mavic 3 directly to the rc pro or mobile. cheers[view_image]

Hi there. Apologies for the late response. We sent you a PM to further discuss your concern. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
2023-2-6
Use props
juanpirulo
lvl.3
Spain

Ok I send you details of the fimware to you by pm but i have not very clear how to send you the log i allready downloaded with mavic assistant
2023-2-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

juanpirulo Posted at 2-7 04:27
Ok I send you details of the fimware to you by pm but i have not very clear how to send you the log i allready downloaded with mavic assistant

Thanks for letting us know. We have responded to your direct message and provided you with the link where you can upload the requested logs. Thank you.
2023-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules