Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Customer Care
334 4 2023-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mullheliflier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Folks, you will be aware that my new Mavic 3 Drone was faulty at the outset on Christmas day. Due to the festive holidays it took about 3 weeks for DJI to send me a new replacement drone which is working fine. The usual good service from DJI Netherlands. What impressed me was the fact that I received a follow up call from a DJI representaive asking if I had received my replacement drone and was I happy with it. That in my view shows good customer care. Thanks DJI.
2023-2-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Funnily enough I had to send a drone back recently and I also got a followup call.    Poor lady at DJI was shocked when I told her the replacement wasnt right either.     But she arranged on the spot to have the drone sent back to head office and a new replacement sent out.  This one seems to be a good one.     Its a shame the initial faults happened but they do seem good at getting everything sorted with no fuss.
2023-2-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thank you for sharing your feedback on our customer service. As always, these are our collaborative efforts in positioning DJI to its global product standards of providing excellent customer satisfaction. Truly, we are thrilled with your feedback.
2023-2-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

DAFlys Posted at 2-2 03:28
Funnily enough I had to send a drone back recently and I also got a followup call.    Poor lady at DJI was shocked when I told her the replacement wasnt right either.     But she arranged on the spot to have the drone sent back to head office and a new replacement sent out.  This one seems to be a good one.     Its a shame the initial faults happened but they do seem good at getting everything sorted with no fuss.

Hi, DAFlys. We're very sorry to hear about this. May we confirm that everything is well with your replacement drone? As always, we're always here to help. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
2023-2-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Always good to read positive feedback.
2023-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now