Latvia

https://www.facebook.com/dji.eur ... fGffhnuNatRsYLDe96l
2023-12-29
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 980066 ft
Italy

Thanks for sharing ! This is a relevant information because it seems that DJI is committed in releasing the C1 certification for the Air 2s. I don’t understand why they’re telling this on Facebook and, by opposite, on this forum they’re not providing the same information.
2023-12-29
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Flight distance : 682438 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Yeah, finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

2023-12-30
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Fozando Posted at 12-30 00:51
Yeah, finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

[view_image]

Don't get too excited, you still have to do the procedure with the app, as soon as it's ready everyone will rush for it... then you have to receive the sticker... and that's just one  Facebook ad.  you know the song, stay tuned to official website...
2023-12-30
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Italy

LV_Forestry Posted at 12-30 01:28
Don't get too excited, you still have to do the procedure with the app, as soon as it's ready everyone will rush for it... then you have to receive the sticker... and that's just one  Facebook ad.  you know the song, stay tuned to official website...

Yes, it will take time. And, maybe, new propellers should be purchased. But it's already a good thing to have an official statement after one year of vague statements.
2023-12-30
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

LV_Forestry Posted at 12-30 01:28
Don't get too excited, you still have to do the procedure with the app, as soon as it's ready everyone will rush for it... then you have to receive the sticker... and that's just one  Facebook ad.  you know the song, stay tuned to official website...

Yes, but at least now I have the evidence that the C-marking and remote ID are going to come.
It doens't matter if I have to wait a couple of months, the important thing here is that the Air2S owners aren't going to be restricted to the A3 subcathegory and we are going to be able to use our drones in the specific cathegory without the 31/12/2025 limitation.
2023-12-30
Use props
djiuser_q43zOgkqGK1Q
New
Flight distance : 5801 ft

Poland

If the air2s is getting c1 will the air 2 get it too as its practically the same drone minus top sencers and a slight change in design?
2023-12-31
Use props
Nightelf_PL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 132165 ft
Poland

FabioV Posted at 12-30 01:37
Yes, it will take time. And, maybe, new propellers should be purchased. But it's already a good thing to have an official statement after one year of vague statements.

Exactly.
Finally there is official statement.
I can wait some time for more info how gain C1 class.
2023-12-31
Use props
djiuser_XFnpWim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 519354 ft
Spain

According to them, they are taking steps to retroactively, some models, including the Air 2s, can be labeled C1, but as of today they are not speaking out, so in Spain at least, if you do not have a non-remote ID class, at least fly only in category A3
2023-12-31
Use props
Dainiss
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4522976 ft
Latvia

Update from DJI Facebook:
DJI  Update: The release of the C1 label for the Air 2S is now scheduled for early March instead of late January as originally planned. We have encountered additional complexities that require thorough attention and resolution and appreciate your anticipation. Stay tuned for an even better experience!
1-15 04:59
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Dainiss Posted at 1-15 04:59
Update from DJI Facebook:
DJI  Update: The release of the C1 label for the Air 2S is now scheduled for early March instead of late January as originally planned. We have encountered additional complexities that require thorough attention and resolution and appreciate your anticipation. Stay tuned for an even better experience!

Yeah, I have just seen that info...
1-15 10:56
Use props
Roberto Piko
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7750597 ft
Spain

Estamos a punto de empezar marzo, crucemos los dedos y no se retrase mucho, y podamos seguir volando nuestro dron con menos restricciones
2-25 07:47
Use props
djiuser_dneVNEBeTB2P
lvl.1
Flight distance : 722126 ft
Norway

Okay so now it's early March... Any updates yet? Are we getting the C1 label for the Air 2S or what?
3-5 01:28
Use props
fansbd5b8031
lvl.2
Flight distance : 456457 ft
United States

Talked to customer service yesterday. Was told that the holdup is on the eu commission’s side, but was promised that the labeling would be coming in March. No date given though.
3-14 00:47
Use props
gibecas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3556345 ft
Italy

fansbd5b8031 Posted at 3-14 00:47
Talked to customer service yesterday. Was told that the holdup is on the eu commission’s side, but was promised that the labeling would be coming in March. No date given though.

If you think badly... you often guess...
3-14 01:44
Use props
djiuser_dneVNEBeTB2P
lvl.1
Norway

fansbd5b8031 Posted at 3-14 00:47
Talked to customer service yesterday. Was told that the holdup is on the eu commission’s side, but was promised that the labeling would be coming in March. No date given though.

It's apparently the european marketing surveillance that can't get their fingers out..
3-14 02:41
Use props
djiuser_zKEWkRFrlzts
lvl.2
Flight distance : 478245 ft
Portugal

It's easy to blame EU authorities when DJI could have certified this drone years ago... I'm sorry but I'm not buying these excuses, this is just poor planning, everyone knows that these things take time. This process should had started way sooner, given that the January 1st deadline was well known in advance.
3-14 03:01
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Italy

djiuser_zKEWkRFrlzts Posted at 3-14 03:01
It's easy to blame EU authorities when DJI could have certified this drone years ago... I'm sorry but I'm not buying these excuses, this is just poor planning, everyone knows that these things take time. This process should had started way sooner, given that the January 1st deadline was well known in advance.

I guess that DJI initially decided not to certify the Air2S, only the Mavic 3 and that they changed their mind at a certain point in time, maybe for the pressures they'd from the large customer base. They started the certification process quite late, with the goal to complete it in January. Something went wrong and they had to postpone.
But this is only my guess...
3-14 04:45
Use props
djiuser_dneVNEBeTB2P
lvl.1
Norway

djiuser_zKEWkRFrlzts Posted at 3-14 03:01

To that fact I agree!
3-14 05:43
Use props
eclipsek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 221952 ft
Poland

I have a rumor from an unverifiable source that the delay is caused by something internal and has nothing to do with the EU authorities, however as I mentioned in the beginning it is just a rumor so take it lightly.
3-28 13:19
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Guys, switch on your Air2S, the C1 firmware update has finally arrived.
4-11 06:46
Use props
djiuser_EqkWOY3VwSa2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 869701 ft
Italy

Fozando Inserito il 4-11 06:46
Ragazzi, accendete il vostro Air2S, finalmente è arrivato l'aggiornamento del firmware C1.
sto cntrollando vediamo
4-11 09:24
Use props
Dainiss
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4522976 ft
Latvia

After firmware updated, "C1" label available for order.
4-11 09:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules