1090 5 2023-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
F86-Sabre
lvl.2

United States

Hello everyone,
Hope this note finds everyone well.  
I am new to the forum with Air 2s.  Purchased it a year ago and flew it a hand full of times.
My Active Track, Spotlight, POI option neverr comes up when I select rectangle around the subject.  In normal/Cine mode when I choose 24 f/s it defaults back to 30 f/s.  I have updated the firmware still the same - never see three options pop up.  
I apologize for the rudimentary query.  I would be grateful for your feedback.
Many thanks
MJ
2023-2-2
Use props
F86-Sabre
lvl.2

United States

Quick update: Called dji support team (very helpful):  problem resolved. I see the option pop for active track now- can’t test it due to rain.
2023-2-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, MJ. Thanks for reaching out and sharing your experience. We're glad that your concern has been resolved with the help of DJI Support. We hope you can test the drone soon. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day!
2023-2-2
Use props
F86-Sabre
lvl.2

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-2 20:02
Hi, MJ. Thanks for reaching out and sharing your experience. We're glad that your concern has been resolved with the help of DJI Support. We hope you can test the drone soon. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day!

Much appreciated !
Excited to be part of this community. Thank you
2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

F86-Sabre Posted at 2-3 09:14
Much appreciated !
Excited to be part of this community. Thank you

You are most welcome. Happy flying and stay safe!
2023-2-6
Use props
saulamander
New

United States

Hi, can someone please explain how to resolve this issue? I can't find the POI, Spotlight, or Active Track options using my Air2s. Thanks!
2023-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules