File (Media) Dates are Wrong- How to Correct?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrsr71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40394 ft
United States

Can someone tell me how to set the dates on recorded videos (on SD card) to the correct dates?

I thought reformatting the card in the MA 2 would correct it but, it didn't work ☹️

This was recorded today at 11am 8BjwGNjoMfD/sU/YziEI1OAAAAAASUVORK5CYII=[/img]

Thanks....

Incorrect Date

Incorrect Date
2023-2-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly please check if the time of the video/picture is correct in the app. Please see the image below. Furthermore, you may also want to double-check the time and date on your mobile device if it is correct. If the app displays the correct time while the PC display inconsistently, we position it as a computer issue, please change to a different PC to double-check, or mainly refer to the time displayed in App. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-3
Use props
mrsr71
lvl.2
United States

My DJI Fly app does not have the settings you show. It's version 1.9.1
2023-2-3
Use props
mrsr71
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-3 00:11
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly please check if the time of the video/picture is correct in the app. Please see the image below. Furthermore, you may also want to double-check the time and date on your mobile device if it is correct. If the app displays the correct time while the PC display inconsistently, we position it as a computer issue, please change to a different PC to double-check, or mainly refer to the time displayed in App. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
[view_image]

Still waiting for a solution.
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

mrsr71 Posted at 2-5 10:18
Still waiting for a solution.

Did you check the photos or videos in DJI Fly app gallery? Also, did you try to use a different computer? Please let us know. Thank you.
2023-2-8
Use props
mrsr71
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-8 21:29
Did you check the photos or videos in DJI Fly app gallery? Also, did you try to use a different computer? Please let us know. Thank you.

Did you check the photos or videos in DJI Fly app gallery? YES

Also, did you try to use a different computer NO
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

mrsr71 Posted at 2-9 09:11
Did you check the photos or videos in DJI Fly app gallery? YES

Also, did you try to use a different computer NO

Could you please provide us a screenshot of your app Gallery showing the same information as shown on the screenshot that I provided above? You may try to use a different computer for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-11
Use props
mrsr71
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-11 20:33
Could you please provide us a screenshot of your app Gallery showing the same information as shown on the screenshot that I provided above? You may try to use a different computer for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-2-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

mrsr71 Posted at 2-12 08:53

Thank you for your response. Can you please confirm if you use the DJI Fly app during this issue or a 3rd party application? In addition, does this issue occurs on all of the files saved on the SD card? Kindly please try to uninstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and please restart your mobile device, please ensure that the date and time on your mobile device is well synchronized then check if the issue persists. If you still experience the same issue, please try to change to a different PC for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules