air 2s camera zoom yaw
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
timmartin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1068694 ft
United States

Does the air 2s adjust the speed of yaw when the camera is zoomed in?
2023-2-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. The yaw speed has no relation to the zooming function. May we ask if you are experiencing any specific issues with it? We'll be waiting for your reply. Thank you.
2023-2-2
Use props
timmartin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1068694 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-2 21:36
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. The yaw speed has no relation to the zooming function. May we ask if you are experiencing any specific issues with it? We'll be waiting for your reply. Thank you.

Could  you please explain what I am experiencing?  When I hover my air2s at head height about 5 feet in front of me and apply either left or right stick to rotate it, it does a normal 360 degree turn at whatever speed I have set it to. When I zoom the camera all of the way in it turns the 360 way way slower. and it seems proportional, when I zoom in halfway it slows it down proportionally. If the zoom has nothing to do with this what other explanation is there?
2023-2-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

timmartin Posted at 2-8 06:54
Could  you please explain what I am experiencing?  When I hover my air2s at head height about 5 feet in front of me and apply either left or right stick to rotate it, it does a normal 360 degree turn at whatever speed I have set it to. When I zoom the camera all of the way in it turns the 360 way way slower. and it seems proportional, when I zoom in halfway it slows it down proportionally. If the zoom has nothing to do with this what other explanation is there?

Thanks for the update. We want to help you check it. If possible, kindly post a short video showing this behavior for further analysis. We appreciate your cooperation.
2023-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules