Mini 3 Pro Focus issues
7152 12 2023-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kyzZ4hODJ1Mx
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Hello, 3 weeks after purchase, I found that on my drone, the right part of the images is out of focus. I tried resetting, recalibrating, updating to the latest firmware, but none of this helps.

This is the sample image
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PpxvEZ-LyqmIuZqCo1S72kSc9OVxubST/view?usp=sharing

Does anybody know how to fix this issue? Thanks
2023-2-3
Use props
DukeofDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12885007 ft
United Kingdom

That does look like an issue to me . Very interesting
2023-2-3
Use props
BodkinsBestPhotography
lvl.2

Canada

Decentered lens element is my guess.  Was it like this straight out of the box, or after a collision of some sort?  Either way, send it back for warranty work.
2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly please check whether the lens is dirty. If yes, try wiping the lens with a clean wet tissue then have a test flight to see if the issue persists. Furthermore, if you are using the autofocus (AF), toggle to manual focus (MF) mode and slide the MF then check whether the picture becomes clear or blurry. Please keep us posted after this test for us to help you further. Thank you.
2023-2-3
Use props
djiuser_kyzZ4hODJ1Mx
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-3 02:49
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly please check whether the lens is dirty. If yes, try wiping the lens with a clean wet tissue then have a test flight to see if the issue persists. Furthermore, if you are using the autofocus (AF), toggle to manual focus (MF) mode and slide the MF then check whether the picture becomes clear or blurry. Please keep us posted after this test for us to help you further. Thank you.

Lense was clean. I've received a message from dji support with an advice to upgrade firmware via Dji Assistant. After that the photo became better, but in video there are the same issue. One part of video are sharp while another are blurry. I decided to return drone back to Amazon and buy a new one.
2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_kyzZ4hODJ1Mx Posted at 2-3 09:59
Lense was clean. I've received a message from dji support with an advice to upgrade firmware via Dji Assistant. After that the photo became better, but in video there are the same issue. One part of video are sharp while another are blurry. I decided to return drone back to Amazon and buy a new one.

Thank you for keeping us posted. My apologies to know that you came up with a decision to return it, Hope that you will receive your replacement unit soon. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you!
2023-2-5
Use props
djiuser_CXHkEHZ9bUiq
New
Italy

I have the same problem with my DJI Mini 3 PRO.
With both AF and MF is never possible to have photos on focus and sharp.
DJI doesn't want to replace my drone because it has been more than 15 days since purchase, it is a disgrace!
2023-10-6
Use props
djiuser_utDEnQwPlIIU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 327037 ft

United States

Can anyone help with my issue, it will not focus either far or near.
3-12 13:10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_utDEnQwPlIIU Posted at 3-12 13:10
Can anyone help with my issue, it will not focus either far or near.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If I may ask, does it fail whether selecting Manual or Auto? Will it be fine if you post samples for us to further check? Thank you.
3-12 21:59
Use props
djiuser_utDEnQwPlIIU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 327037 ft

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-12 21:59
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If I may ask, does it fail whether selecting Manual or Auto? Will it be fine if you post samples for us to further check? Thank you.
It will do nothing in the way of trying to focus. I can move the gimbal everyway no problems. I tried everything else that involves focusing, the zoom in and out works but it is just plan fuzzy or blurry.
Photo_6553634_DJI_34_jpg_19973946_0_202431342932_photo_thunmbnail.jpg
3-13 16:38
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_utDEnQwPlIIU Posted at 3-13 16:38
It will do nothing in the way of trying to focus. I can move the gimbal everyway no problems. I tried everything else that involves focusing, the zoom in and out works but it is just plan fuzzy or blurry.

Hi. Can you please try the methods below?
1. Please check whether the Mini 3 Pro firmware is the latest version. If it is not, update it to the latest version. You can also try refreshing the firmware by using the DJI Assistant 2. https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2. Check whether the DJI Fly app is the latest version. If it is not, update it to the latest version.
3. Try using another mobile phone found on the compatibility list.

4. After the troubleshooting steps above have been taken and the issue persists, please provide a video showing the operation process (shoot the image transmission operation screen with the mobile phone’s screen recording function or another mobile device), the mobile device’s model, the mobile device’s system version number, the firmware version number of both the aircraft and remote controller, and the app version number.
You can upload the video to Google Drive, YouTube, or other file-sharing sites and then post the link. Thank you for your patience.
3-16 02:48
Use props
adek670
lvl.1
Flight distance : 238005 ft
United Kingdom

same problem here. was advised the same above -- no change.   device in warranty so hoping that i can sort through dji team in the morning.
3-18 13:54
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

adek670 Posted at 3-18 13:54
[view_image]

same problem here. was advised the same above -- no change.   device in warranty so hoping that i can sort through dji team in the morning.

I see. I'm sorry you have to send it back.  You can submit a repair request here (https://www.dji.com/global/support). The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. Thank you for your patience.
3-18 21:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules