still no FPV live for air units
874 4 2023-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FIDO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4709518 ft
Czechia

Hello, it's been quite a while since this $1000 controller has been on the market and I find it absurd that among other things DJI didn't make FPV live for Air unit and vista as an older and much cheaper controller.

I have Digiview installed but it is absolutely unreliable and works at like 20%.

Do you think we'll see that?

2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. The FPV Live function needs to be enabled and used in the DJI Fly app. After this update, DJI FPV Goggles V2 can be used with DJI FPV to use the FPV Live function. However, the DJI Digital FPV System does not support DJI Fly, and cannot use the DJI FPV Live function. I will provide your feedback to the DJI engineers for evaluation. If the DJI Digital FPV System is supported later, we will issue a new firmware version immediately. Please stay tuned to the firmware update prompts. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-2-3
Use props
djiuser_bIiV837MwG9d
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Is there any development on adding this functionality to the DJI Digital FPV System? It is such a slap in the face that I can't view my FPV feed with the Caddx Vista on my £850 DJI RC Pro as this was my main reason for buying it. PLEASE PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE ASAP
2023-5-6
Use props
Cuadrados
lvl.3
Spain

Hello all
Is there any way to use the DJI RC Pro controller with an FPV drone mounted with the DJI Air Unit 3?
Is any firmware update planned to be able to fly a drone with the DJI Air Unit 3 with this controller?
Thank you '
Best
2023-8-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Cuadrados Posted at 8-12 02:46
Hello all
Is there any way to use the DJI RC Pro controller with an FPV drone mounted with the DJI Air Unit 3?
Is any firmware update planned to be able to fly a drone with the DJI Air Unit 3 with this controller?

Hello there. Sorry about the late response. Currently, the RC Pro does not support the O3 Air Unit and we cannot provide relevant information about DJI's future plans for now. Please keep posted by visiting the DJI Official website. We appreciate your patience.
2023-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules