Takeoff Problems
6308 14 2023-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5At6PV7ZlEvM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 580217 ft
Canada

I am just new to drone flying. Purchased my DJI Mini 3 Pro but have issues getting it to fly from takeoff.  My RC N1 controller is synced to my drone but when i hit TAKEOFF button nothing happens. Have tried for days but still no takeoff. Any suggestions as to what is wrong or what im doing wrong. Very frustrating..
email...pslaney1952@gmail.com
Thanks
Pat
2023-2-3
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

What is shown on the remote control screen, what errors does it show? When the drone was turned on, did it make a writing sound?
2023-2-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You need to press and hold that button until the green circle completes and then release,  or take off manually by pulling both sticks down and in to start the propellors and then push the left stick up to take off.
2023-2-3
Use props
djiuser_5At6PV7ZlEvM
lvl.1
Canada

Drone.Hunter Posted at 2-3 04:06
What is shown on the remote control screen, what errors does it show? When the drone was turned on, did it make a writing sound?

A few error messages. There were 4 or 5 more below
Screenshot_20230202-141726.jpg
2023-2-3
Use props
djiuser_5At6PV7ZlEvM
lvl.1
Canada

DAFlys Posted at 2-3 04:25
You need to press and hold that button until the green circle completes and then release,  or take off manually by pulling both sticks down and in to start the propellors and then push the left stick up to take off.

I did both. Pushed the button till it made a complete circle in green and also pulled down on both  sticks for manual takeoff. Nothing still. The propellers don't even spin...So frustrating
2023-2-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_5At6PV7ZlEvM Posted at 2-3 04:31
I did both. Pushed the button till it made a complete circle in green and also pulled down on both  sticks for manual takeoff. Nothing still. The propellers don't even spin...So frustrating

Top left on the screen there should be some messages that will tell you why.
2023-2-3
Use props
djiuser_5At6PV7ZlEvM
lvl.1
Canada

I will try again today. Will look for screen on top left to see what's going on or not going on. Thanks. Appreciate your help
2023-2-3
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

djiuser_5At6PV7ZlEvM Posted at 2-3 04:29
A few error messages. There were 4 or 5 more below

Oh wow that's no good...
Maybe defective drone.
When you turn it on, let it sit on flat surface. Calibrate the compass outdoors, also calibrate IMU indoors on a very level flat surface.
If that doesn't help then reach out to DJI Support directly.
2023-2-3
Use props
djiuser_5At6PV7ZlEvM
lvl.1
Canada

Drone.Hunter Posted at 2-3 04:06

It made a sound. The props looked like they were going to spin but just a clicking sound and no revolutions of the blades. Tried manual take off but absoluty nothing happened.
2023-2-3
Use props
Zoooom
lvl.4

Australia

If it's DOA, you take it back to the retailer, by walking. If you got it from DJI by mail, then that's a longer process.
2023-2-3
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

A lot of fatal errors. He won't fly.
2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Based on the image that you provided with the error messages, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for proper diagnostics, you may request a repair service using this link https://www.dji.com/support/repair . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2023-2-3
Use props
steve mital
New

United States

I had same problem.  I tried everything and still couldn’t get it to fly.  Finally I called tech support.  They say several people have been calling with same problem.  They told me to do the one thing I hadn’t tried: delete the app from my phone, download it fresh from the App Store, and pair it with the drone.  It worked!  I am so happy with tech support.
2023-12-26
Use props
djiuser_QdQfsK88OGjk
New
United States

Does anyone know why I have this issue? Says FWD, BKWD, UP, DOWN, LEFT, DOWN are unavailable
2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_QdQfsK88OGjk Posted at 12-26 18:38
Does anyone know why I have this issue? Says FWD, BKWD, UP, DOWN, LEFT, DOWN are unavailable

Hello there. This is normal. The aircraft will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. After the propellers rotate, all vision sensors will be enabled. Please feel free to use them. Are you having a problem taking off? If so, are you getting any other errors from your screen?

2023-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules