DJI Pilot 2 App
2064 4 2023-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alv519
lvl.1

United States

I have the M300 Smart Controller and a Lenovo Tab M8 Tablet. Whenever the tablet is connected via USB to the smart controller (drone is on, we're outside, DJI Pilot 2 app is opne) the smart controller will close out of the Pilot 2 app but then the tablet just shows a black screen and we can't do anything from it. How can I fix that?
2023-2-3
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

What do you want to do by plugging in your radio? There are several modes on the USB port, charge, transfer file...

I have never tried to plug in a tablet. A computer yes and it works well.
2023-2-3
Use props
alv519
lvl.1

United States

I understood that I could plug in a tablet to the smart controller so that I could have a secondary/bigger screen while in the field, is that possible? I've tried all the different USB modes to try to fix the blank screen but nothing has worked so far.
2023-2-3
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

alv519 Posted at 2-3 08:09
I understood that I could plug in a tablet to the smart controller so that I could have a secondary/bigger screen while in the field, is that possible? I've tried all the different USB modes to try to fix the blank screen but nothing has worked so far.

To my knowledge no.
I am using a 12V powered screen with an HDMI connection to the RC.
2023-2-3
Use props
NEXEL
New

United States

you have to install the Pilot 2 app on your tablet, then you get a large screen where all the functions work and the Smart Controller's screen turns black I am looking for the latest Pilot 2 app v5.1.1.7 from 2022.12.02
2023-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules