My First Decent 360
653 27 2023-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AZ Tony
lvl.3
United States

Having so much fun learning my M3P and only at beginning steps, thought this was a decent 360, my second one taken. Attached some cheesy IMovie music and thought not too bad. Certainly not in the category as most of the vids I've seen here, but I'm slowly learning the drones flight and camera functions.
2023-2-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You forgot to attach the link
2023-2-3
Use props
AZ Tony
lvl.3
United States

Having trouble, states file name not recognized. I’ll see what I can do with this after breakfast.
2023-2-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AZ Tony Posted at 2-3 07:45
Having trouble, states file name not recognized. I’ll see what I can do with this after breakfast.

Bon Appetit
2023-2-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Must be a stealthy 360.  
2023-2-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Eh bien, merci Mr. B. J'ai eu un déjeuner de fruits de mer très savoureux. Non, je n'ai pas mangé de crabe de Droffarc.
2023-2-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-3 13:14
Eh bien, merci Mr. B. J'ai eu un déjeuner de fruits de mer très savoureux. Non, je n'ai pas mangé de crabe de Droffarc.

Tu plaisantes, bien sûr
2023-2-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 2-3 13:56
Tu plaisantes, bien sûr

Oui, juste être un peu lunatique.
2023-2-3
Use props
sky wombat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Think we might have lost AZ Tony or it's one hell of a big breakfast.
2023-2-3
Use props
AZ Tony
lvl.3
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-3 13:12
Must be a stealthy 360.

Pretty impressive stealth mode huh!
2023-2-3
Use props
AZ Tony
lvl.3
United States

Been out flying plane and drone today + running around for wife, just flying M3P today just for fly practice. Got much more comfortable flying in between stationary objects and better relying on screen views. I did try to upload the vid a few times earlier with no luck. 30 sec vid recorded on drone, downloaded to IPad to albums, moved to IMovie, added music and stretched to 60 sec to slow it down a tad, then saved back to album. Cannot figure why I cannot post. This may take a bit as I’m pretty new to even working with pics and vid. Anyway here is a pic of my 360 subject except I was a bit farther away.
2023-2-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AZ Tony Posted at 2-3 21:37
Been out flying plane and drone today + running around for wife, just flying M3P today just for fly practice. Got much more comfortable flying in between stationary objects and better relying on screen views. I did try to upload the vid a few times earlier with no luck. 30 sec vid recorded on drone, downloaded to IPad to albums, moved to IMovie, added music and stretched to 60 sec to slow it down a tad, then saved back to album. Cannot figure why I cannot post. This may take a bit as I’m pretty new to even working with pics and vid. Anyway here is a pic of my 360 subject except I was a bit farther away.[view_image]

A lovely clear shot.
For videos, you'll need to upload them to Youtube or Vimeo first, then post the link on here.
Biggest filesize DJI Forum allows is 2Mb.And for 360Panos, use Skypixel
2023-2-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Been out flying plane and drone today + running around for wife, just flying M3P today just for fly practice. Got much more comfortable flying in between stationary objects and better relying on screen views. I did try to upload the vid a few times earlier with no luck. 30 sec vid recorded on drone, downloaded to IPad to albums, moved to IMovie, added music and stretched to 60 sec to slow it down a tad, then saved back to album. Cannot figure why I cannot post. This may take a bit as I’m pretty new to even working with pics and vid. Anyway here is a pic of my 360 subject except I was a bit farther away.[view_image]

Lovely shot.   For 360 you can upload them to your free sky pixel account which is linked to your DJI account.  
2023-2-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

sky wombat Posted at 2-3 19:52
Think we might have lost AZ Tony or it's one hell of a big breakfast.

Seems like it.
2023-2-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

AZ Tony Posted at 2-3 21:15
Pretty impressive stealth mode huh!

Indeed.  
2023-2-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Been out flying plane and drone today + running around for wife, just flying M3P today just for fly practice. Got much more comfortable flying in between stationary objects and better relying on screen views. I did try to upload the vid a few times earlier with no luck. 30 sec vid recorded on drone, downloaded to IPad to albums, moved to IMovie, added music and stretched to 60 sec to slow it down a tad, then saved back to album. Cannot figure why I cannot post. This may take a bit as I’m pretty new to even working with pics and vid. Anyway here is a pic of my 360 subject except I was a bit farther away.[view_image]

Lovely shot!
2023-2-4
Use props
AZ Tony
lvl.3
United States

Another attempt thru Sky Pixel. https://www.skypixel.com/videos/ ... aign=share&sp=0
2023-2-4
Use props
AZ Tony
lvl.3
United States

Sob, still not how I thought it would display.
2023-2-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

https://www.skypixel.com/videos/ ... 1-975d-dc4b0ab9a12d
2023-2-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

2023-2-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yeah, now it worked.
In skypixel, click on 'share' button, copy the video link you get.
On the forum : Go to the advanced tab : click on the video item.
Paste the video url you just copied.
Voila
2023-2-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice footage!
2023-2-5
Use props
AZ Tony
lvl.3
United States

That’s what I was trying to accomplish, thank you! I will give it another try on next one.
2023-2-6
Use props
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106526 ft
Canada

That was smooth and well-executed but slowing it down introduced some noticeable stuttering in the video.
2023-2-6
Use props
AZ Tony
lvl.3
United States

Prairie Chicken Posted at 2-6 08:34
That was smooth and well-executed but slowing it down introduced some noticeable stuttering in the video.

Wow, see exactly what you mean, rewatched stretched and original version and big difference. So gimped up I never noticed. Thank you for pointing this out to me, good tip for future vids.
2023-2-6
Use props
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106526 ft
Canada

AZ Tony Posted at 2-6 18:09
Wow, see exactly what you mean, rewatched stretched and original version and big difference. So gimped up I never noticed. Thank you for pointing this out to me, good tip for future vids.

You're welcome. I'm not sure what "gimped up" means but I've probably done it too.
2023-2-7
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

very nice!
2023-2-8
Use props
AZ Tony
lvl.3
United States

Thank you!
2023-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules