Canon Eos 5D MkIV
2587 5 2023-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CotsworldPix
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1063488 ft
United Kingdom

How do I connect the Canon EOS 5D MkIV to the Ronin RS3?
2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, CotsworldPix. Thank you for reaching out. Are you trying to connect it physically? To mount your camera to DJI RS 3, you may follow this video:
Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-2-3
Use props
CotsworldPix
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-3 19:45
Hi, CotsworldPix. Thank you for reaching out. To mount your camera to DJI RS 3, you may follow this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew_VQI_jwxc&list=PL65kukZorPdNt4xElKapvJIk1IptVJAwb&index=6. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.

Thank you however I don’t mean physically connect a camera, but communication between the 5D and the Ronin.

The 5D does not have Bluetooth so I assume a cable is required. There are two ports on the 5D - mini HDMI and  USB 3.
2023-2-3
Use props
CotsworldPix
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I have connected a cable from the camera to the Ronin and tried all three ports. The only port that does anything is the ‘RSS’ port. All this does is disable the camera?
2023-2-5
Use props
djiuser_CWS2idzfENIZ
lvl.1

France

CotsworldPix Posted at 2-5 08:32
I have connected a cable from the camera to the Ronin and tried all three ports. The only port that does anything is the ‘RSS’ port. All this does is disable the camera?

Did you ever get a fix for this.
I just recived mine and am having the same issue.
2023-3-25
Use props
CotsworldPix
lvl.2
United Kingdom

djiuser_CWS2idzfENIZ Posted at 3-25 11:43
Did you ever get a fix for this.
I just recived mine and am having the same issue.

You need a cable from the RSS port on the RS3 to connect to the lower part only of the USB 3 port on the 5D. I bought this cable: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07C ... t_b_product_details
2023-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules