570 5 2023-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tillikum
lvl.2
Flight distance : 523842 ft
Canada

Hi

I have the Osmo 6. and recall seeing a nice onscreen operation guide in the mimo app.  It explained the various button functions as well as status lights.  However, I’m now been unable to find it as I can’t recall how to access it.  Can someone explain where to find this very useful feature ?

thank you
Tim
2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I ask if you're referring to the Academy? You can enter by tapping this icon.
2023-2-4
Use props
Tillikum
lvl.2
Canada

Thanks Mindy,   It wasn’t the acadamy.    The was a nice static graphic image somewhere in Mimo the explained the function of the buttons and status lights.  It was a colour graphic and available in the mimo app, as a “quick reference”. guide.     I saw it once but have not be able to find it again.  
2023-2-4
Use props
Tillikum
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-4 03:15
Hi there, may I ask if you're referring to the Academy? You can enter by tapping this icon.
[view_image]

Hi Mindy,  I found it under the gimbal settings.  This is a very nice feature, but not mentioned  in he user manual.   Attached photos show how to access it.  It’s called “gimbal quick start guide”.
1CD37DCF-CF18-4F29-8F10-C29B1EBBF173.jpeg
AC265091-8F9B-4533-B1E8-DF6CA0016BA9.jpeg
2023-2-4
Use props
Tillikum
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-4 03:15
[view_image]

Hi Mindy,  I found it under the gimbal settings.  This is a very nice feature, but not mentioned  in he user manual.   Attached photos show how to access it.  It’s called “gimbal quick start guide”.
2023-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Tillikum Posted at 2-4 19:21

Glad to know you found it. We will also forward your feedback to the corresponding team. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2023-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules