1945 3 2023-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
userc2f3482696
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3529009 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

Hello! I wonder how common are dead pixels on goggles 2..I have 5-6 dead pixels on mine but they are very tiny you have to see it only when it's blue sky..is this common with goggles or I'm just unlucky?
2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. DJI Goggles 2 is equipped with two HD Micro-OLED screens. Compared with conventional screens, Micro-OLED screen makes it easier to achieve high PPI, enhance color saturation, and elevate display to the next level with optimal image brightness. Therefore, the Micro-OLED fabrication process is vastly more complex, difficult and strict. Due to the Micro-OLED technology adopted, the screen is more susceptible to dead pixels that may slightly occur in some specific views (monochrome backgrounds such as pure black/white/green/blue). Please rest assured that this does not affect the image and normal use. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-4
Use props
userc2f3482696
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3529009 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-4 03:17
We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. DJI Goggles 2 is equipped with two HD Micro-OLED screens. Compared with conventional screens, Micro-OLED screen makes it easier to achieve high PPI, enhance color saturation, and elevate display to the next level with optimal image brightness. Therefore, the Micro-OLED fabrication process is vastly more complex, difficult and strict. Due to the Micro-OLED technology adopted, the screen is more susceptible to dead pixels that may slightly occur in some specific views (monochrome backgrounds such as pure black/white/green/blue). Please rest assured that this does not affect the image and normal use. Thank you for your understanding and support.

That makes perfect sense! Thank you very much for explaining!
2023-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

userc2f3482696 Posted at 2-4 03:39
That makes perfect sense! Thank you very much for explaining!

You're welcome. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules