wind feb 2023.jpg
2023-2-4
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

It's always bad when the weather doesn't let us have fun with our drones. Fly low. It's a cinewhoop. You could have so much fun
2023-2-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Windy with rains = not a good day to go fly for sure.
2023-2-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pretty much the same here Alex
2023-2-4
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's rare... I will say that Avata flew well this morning at 6 degrees F w/WNW winds at 26mph. I ripped through eight batteries quickly with the low temps.
2023-2-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

KLRSKIR Posted at 2-4 05:20
It's rare... I will say that Avata flew well this morning at 6 degrees F w/WNW winds at 26mph. I ripped through eight batteries quickly with the low temps.

You're certainly dedicated to flying that Avata and braving the 6 degree F and going through 8 batteries.  I applaud your dedication.
2023-2-4
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-4 12:57
You're certainly dedicated to flying that Avata and braving the 6 degree F and going through 8 batteries.  I applaud your dedication.

Yep, Winter is waning up here in the North East and the recent snow and ice provided some great content. I truly was out to see just how the little bird would handle the wind and cold. Zipping through the woods was not a problem, it's pretty darn stable for its' size. I learned a lot and it did very well. The batteries much prefer warmer temps. The Cine and Phantom hold the heat much better.
2023-2-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

KLRSKIR Posted at 2-5 03:32
Yep, Winter is waning up here in the North East and the recent snow and ice provided some great content. I truly was out to see just how the little bird would handle the wind and cold. Zipping through the woods was not a problem, it's pretty darn stable for its' size. I learned a lot and it did very well. The batteries much prefer warmer temps. The Cine and Phantom hold the heat much better.

It does look like you have a hangar full of drones to pick from.  Hope you are having a great weekend.
2023-2-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That does not help a drone pilot.
2023-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now