Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI mini 3 pro rc n1 gimbal problems
1420 6 2023-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ELRAJA
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi guys,

im a newbie to drones and was hoping you could help me with this problem I'm having.

the gimbal on my mini 3 pro seems to only move downwards not upwards. i have an rc n1 controller, however when i try to calibrate the controller the sticks seem to register but the gimbal dial only registers in one direction to the left.

I'm guessing this is why it only points downwards. as the remote controller doesnt register the rightward movement of the dial. when i click the face down or face ahead buttons the gimbal works fine.

any help to sort this out would be appreciated.

thanks.

2023-2-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can check the gimbal by sliding you find up or down on the screen.   But it sounds like the controller is faulty.
2023-2-4
Use props
ELRAJA
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 2-4 23:58
You can check the gimbal by sliding you find up or down on the screen.   But it sounds like the controller is faulty.

thanks for the reply, if it is a faulty controller, is there anything i can do? is there someone to contact at DJI?
2023-2-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ELRAJA Posted at 2-5 02:35
thanks for the reply, if it is a faulty controller, is there anything i can do? is there someone to contact at DJI?

You can go to http://repair.dji.com and start a case.  Typically they then send you a ups label and you box it up and drop it at a ups access point.   
2023-2-5
Use props
ELRAJA
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 2-5 03:19
You can go to http://repair.dji.com and start a case.  Typically they then send you a ups label and you box it up and drop it at a ups access point.

awesome, thx, am waiting on the dji reddit support to come back to me to, if that does not work out will do this.
2023-2-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ELRAJA Posted at 2-5 03:39
awesome, thx, am waiting on the dji reddit support to come back to me to, if that does not work out will do this.

If you open a case yourself they are much faster than the support people doing it.   I opened one with them and i waited  over  24 hours for the labels.  Via the repair site the last one was less than an hour.
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, ELRAJA. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Did the remote calibration complete? If it did, please try the following steps below (Feel free to skip the steps that have already been performed). If not, please follow DAFly's suggestion.

1. Please select an open environment without obstacles for flying.
2. Check whether the aircraft, remote controller, and app are the latest versions. If they are not the latest version or if it is demo firmware, please update their firmware to the latest version.
3. Check if the “Disable Sideways Flight” option is enabled. If enabled, please disable it. The option position is as shown below. If it has been enabled it, the sideways flight will not be available in Normal mode. However, when the remote controller is switched to Tripod mode or Sport mode, a sideways flight is available.

4. Check the control stick mode and the selected movement of the control stick. If Mode 3 is selected, only the left stick can control the aircraft’s sideways flight. In general, please select the default Mode 2, in which the right stick is the tilt stick.
5. Please calibrate the remote controller to see if the remote controller calibration can be finished. If the remote controller calibration cannot be completed, please send it back for testing. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at https://www.dji.com/support.
2023-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules