Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What a difference a day makes.......

For those following along at home with my daily sunrise shot,   well mother nature finally let me down this morning,    same time and location as before but nothing memoriable today at all.    But on the plus side,  no wind for a change.

Taken with a lighty used Mini 3 Pro.

[See My Other Content...]

2023-2-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2023-2-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

After your shots from the last few days, that is a bit of a let-down. But at least you're getting out there.
A long lie-in for me this grey Saturday morning.  Now trawling through my archives, weeding out the dross and reviewing stuff I'd forgotten
2023-2-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 2-4 03:26
After your shots from the last few days, that is a bit of a let-down. But at least you're getting out there.
A long lie-in for me this grey Saturday morning.  Now trawling through my archives, weeding out the dross and reviewing stuff I'd forgotten

I went out for sunrise,    then home,  B&Q,  then a walk to the oyster beds,  and then Lidl,  MIL and then after my parents probably take a walk down for high tide.  

Somehow Ive caught up on a lot of my editing.
2023-2-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mother nature didn't offer those great colors for you this morning but glad you got out and were able to fly without any wind.    Should be a good day to give the Mini 2 a thorough test flight.
2023-2-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-4 03:40
I went out for sunrise,    then home,  B&Q,  then a walk to the oyster beds,  and then Lidl,  MIL and then after my parents probably take a walk down for high tide.  

Looks like you have a busy day lined up.  
2023-2-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-4 04:00
Mother nature didn't offer those great colors for you this morning but glad you got out and were able to fly without any wind.    Should be a good day to give the Mini 2 a thorough test flight.

Thats a good idea,   planning on walk number three this afternoon so I may do that.    Depends how long I get stuck at the parents for.  
2023-2-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-4 04:00
Looks like you have a busy day lined up.

Thats all been completed pretty much,  just leaving the MIL for the next bit.   4.5gb of footage taken from the Oysterbeds.    Hoping to leave the videos as is so they can do any colour work they want with them rather than locking in my preferred look.

I think I will try and go back again though we had quite a nice walk on the sea wall and even on the beach.     There was a ship wreck out on the sands that I thought about taking a piece of to make pens from but sadly it was too muddy to get there in the shopping clothes I was wearing.
2023-2-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 2-4 03:40

6 Nations Rugby Tournament begins today and for several weeks. So our weekends will be taken up for a while
2023-2-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-4 04:01
Thats a good idea,   planning on walk number three this afternoon so I may do that.    Depends how long I get stuck at the parents for.

Nice, 3 walks in one day.  Definitely getting in your cardio today.

I'm sure Mini 2 is in no hurry to go out and explore.  
2023-2-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-4 04:04
Thats all been completed pretty much,  just leaving the MIL for the next bit.   4.5gb of footage taken from the Oysterbeds.    Hoping to leave the videos as is so they can do any colour work they want with them rather than locking in my preferred look.

I think I will try and go back again though we had quite a nice walk on the sea wall and even on the beach.     There was a ship wreck out on the sands that I thought about taking a piece of to make pens from but sadly it was too muddy to get there in the shopping clothes I was wearing.

Yeah, I forgot about the time difference.  

Yeah, no since in ruining shopping clothes to retrieve the material for pens.  That could well be a project for another day.  
2023-2-4
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Yeah, well, if the sun doesn't blow the clouds away they stay ;-)
2023-2-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 2-4 04:13
6 Nations Rugby Tournament begins today and for several weeks. So our weekends will be taken up for a while

Yawn.   Such a bore.   Sorry.  
2023-2-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-4 04:20
Nice, 3 walks in one day.  Definitely getting in your cardio today.

I'm sure Mini 2 is in no hurry to go out and explore.

I did take mini 2 out for the third walk.  Just flew one battery because of the wind and SHMBOd struggling with it.    Pushed it out for a bit if a  distance test and it flew just like the old one.   

Ps. If youd like to see the oyster bed footage i can send you a link.
2023-2-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-4 04:22

Yeah, no since in ruining shopping clothes to retrieve the material for pens.  That could well be a project for another day.

Exactly.  Im planning on going back at a lower tide.   But i may take a fold up saw.
2023-2-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-4 11:05
I did take mini 2 out for the third walk.  Just flew one battery because of the wind and SHMBOd struggling with it.    Pushed it out for a bit if a  distance test and it flew just like the old one.   

Ps. If youd like to see the oyster bed footage i can send you a link.

Nice to hear the replacement Mini 2 is functionally as advertised.  

Shoot me the linky for the oyster bed footage and I'll check it out.
2023-2-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-4 12:02
Exactly.  Im planning on going back at a lower tide.   But i may take a fold up saw.

Ahh, you'll be much better prepared the second time around.
2023-2-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Depp Posted at 2-4 07:25
Yeah, well, if the sun doesn't blow the clouds away they stay ;-)

Yes depp.  I think there was something to that.  
2023-2-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-4 04:22

Ps.  If you you need a podcast to listen too.  I just started ultra by Rachel maddow.   Its a complicated story but i was amazed to learn how nazi germany infiltrated congress and used floor speeches and free post to spread German propaganda.
2023-2-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 2-4 11:01
Yawn.   Such a bore.   Sorry.

How dare you
England lost to Scotland   
2023-2-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-4 13:08
Ps.  If you you need a podcast to listen too.  I just started ultra by Rachel maddow.   Its a complicated story but i was amazed to learn how nazi germany infiltrated congress and used floor speeches and free post to spread German propaganda.

I read her book Bag Man back during the pandemic.  

People either really like her or hate her and there appears to be no middle ground.  If you get a chance here is an article about her from a different perspective.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-me ... d-russia-hoax-lies/
2023-2-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-4 12:26
Nice to hear the replacement Mini 2 is functionally as advertised.  

Shoot me the linky for the oyster bed footage and I'll check it out.

I'll pop it in a PM shortly.
2023-2-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-4 14:07
I read her book Bag Man back during the pandemic.  

People either really like her or hate her and there appears to be no middle ground.  If you get a chance here is an article about her from a different perspective.

Well thats certainly a different prospective.     I didn't spend the time to fact check the whole article but the first point at Barr and the redactions was false,   there was an interview with Barr recently where he himself said that he'd asked Mueller to redact the document and he had delivered without them as so Barrs team had to do it.     He used it as an excuse why he released a summary report.
2023-2-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 2-4 13:16
How dare you
England lost to Scotland

I noticed the pub was busy on walk number three and also the 6:31am London train was absolutely crammed.   Three minutes later another trained pulled in and it was empty.
2023-2-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 2-4 23:48
I noticed the pub was busy on walk number three and also the 6:31am London train was absolutely crammed.   Three minutes later another trained pulled in and it was empty.

There's another match this afternoon - France v Italy.
I may make a foray later this morning when the sun gets a little higher.
2023-2-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 2-5 00:05
There's another match this afternoon - France v Italy.
I may make a foray later this morning when the sun gets a little higher.

I wont be rushing back for that.     New circular walk that should feature an abandoned railway bridge river.
2023-2-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 2-5 00:13
I wont be rushing back for that.     New circular walk that should feature an abandoned railway bridge river.

Stay warm then
2023-2-5
Use props
enikdem
Second Officer
Flight distance : 898520 ft
Greece

i have to agree not so good day. We are used to see better shots of this series.
But i like the title, reference to the great song i hope.
2023-2-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-4 23:39
I'll pop it in a PM shortly.

Got it.  Those are some amazing shots and videos.    
2023-2-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-4 23:44
Well thats certainly a different prospective.     I didn't spend the time to fact check the whole article but the first point at Barr and the redactions was false,   there was an interview with Barr recently where he himself said that he'd asked Mueller to redact the document and he had delivered without them as so Barrs team had to do it.     He used it as an excuse why he released a summary report.

Yeah, in cases like these we will never know the 100% factual side.  Too much he said, she said, etc.  
2023-2-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It was really nice out there today,   lots of sunshine and as long as you're out of the wind very pleasant.   The railway bridge was the last wooden trestle bridge in England.
2023-2-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 2-5 07:29
It was really nice out there today,   lots of sunshine and as long as you're out of the wind very pleasant.   The railway bridge was the last wooden trestle bridge in England.

That must have produced some good shots.
I sent the Mini3Pro up at dusk and snapped away for twenty minutes or so, experimenting with various settings.
2023-2-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yup. Big difference.
2023-2-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Now this one shows noise all over the place.
2023-2-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-5 05:34
Yeah, in cases like these we will never know the 100% factual side.  Too much he said, she said, etc.

Yes especially when they are reporting information that that dont want to be public knowledge.
2023-2-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-5 05:33
Got it.  Those are some amazing shots and videos.

thanks.   the place was so big I was struggling to come up with good ways to show it off.
2023-2-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 2-5 09:57
That must have produced some good shots.
I sent the Mini3Pro up at dusk and snapped away for twenty minutes or so, experimenting with various settings.

I only took a couple,  and as parking turned into a PITA,  (alltrails started the walk at a cemetery carpark but when arriving the signage was very clear it was for church goers only). and there was no where else to park.

2023-2-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 2-5 23:20
Now this one shows noise all over the place.

Im not surprised,   it was pretty bleak out there.
2023-2-6
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 2-6 01:00
I only took a couple,  and as parking turned into a PITA,  (alltrails started the walk at a cemetery carpark but when arriving the signage was very clear it was for church goers only). and there was no where else to park.

[view_image]

That's come out very well.
2023-2-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 2-6 01:03
That's come out very well.

The weather helped.