Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Abandoned Captured with the 03 Air Unit
639 28 2023-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoreyFPV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Captures from my travels with the GEPRC Mark 5 with 03 Air Unit fitted -

This one is from a few weekends ago and flown / captured with the iFlight BOB57 with Action 2 fitted. brutally cold at -4 on a cold Saturday morning. Numb hands but the cold was worth it for the footage -

2023-2-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, you've been really busy Corey.  3 videos with exhilarating footage and epic flying.    Thanks for giving me an adrenalin junkie fix.  
2023-2-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lots of action, plenty of acreage to explore.  The third one looks very bleak. No wonder you were frozen :
2023-2-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 2-4 13:07
Lots of action, plenty of acreage to explore.  The third one looks very bleak. No wonder you were frozen :

Did you notice in the 3rd video that he had his Action 2 mounted on the quad.  I thought it took some really good footage.  
2023-2-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-4 14:11
Did you notice in the 3rd video that he had his Action 2 mounted on the quad.  I thought it took some really good footage.

The versatility of that equipment is impressive. The footage had some great scenes in it. The curvature is noticeable though.
2023-2-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 2-4 15:37
The versatility of that equipment is impressive. The footage had some great scenes in it. The curvature is noticeable though.

Yep, the curvature is noticeable.   I'm still impressed at how well it performed  mounted to that quad.  
2023-2-5
Use props
CoreyFPV
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lots of action, plenty of acreage to explore.  The third one looks very bleak. No wonder you were frozen :

The 3rd one is one of my happy places, as it's so beautiful out there. Exposed and isolated with no people around.....Just the way I like it. Thanks man.
2023-2-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-5 05:28
Yep, the curvature is noticeable.   I'm still impressed at how well it performed  mounted to that quad.

I saw something about a free App called Gyroflow which seems capable of evening that effect out. I know nothing about it though.
2023-2-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CoreyFPV Posted at 2-5 05:33
The 3rd one is one of my happy places, as it's so beautiful out there. Exposed and isolated with no people around.....Just the way I like it. Thanks man.

Always a pleasure mate
2023-2-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 2-5 05:42
I saw something about a free App called Gyroflow which seems capable of evening that effect out. I know nothing about it though.

I've heard of the term also but not really familiar with it's capabilities.  I tried cinewhoop flying but had to give up as it made me too dizzy to keep flying.  I even tried sitting down to fly but unfortunately that didn't help either.  
2023-2-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-5 06:09
I've heard of the term also but not really familiar with it's capabilities.  I tried cinewhoop flying but had to give up as it made me too dizzy to keep flying.  I even tried sitting down to fly but unfortunately that didn't help either.

FPV is not for me either.
2023-2-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 2-5 06:16
FPV is not for me either.

Good to know.    I like to watch FPV footage but sometime it goes from exhilarating to make me dizzy.
2023-2-5
Use props
enikdem
lvl.4
Flight distance : 898520 ft
Greece

Nice videos, My preffered is the 3rd one.
2023-2-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

The third gives you the most feeling of speed.
I like the location of the first the most.
Great footage on all!
2023-2-5
Use props
CoreyFPV
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

enikdem Posted at 2-5 09:12
Nice videos, My preffered is the 3rd one.

Thanks buddy.
2023-3-12
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

Lots of action,
2023-3-12
Use props
CoreyFPV
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah man, the frost was brutal out here. It was early though, but didn't warm up that much during the morning.
2023-3-15
Use props
CoreyFPV
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-5 06:35
Good to know.    I like to watch FPV footage but sometime it goes from exhilarating to make me dizzy.

Someone once said, ages ago, that you have to move the sticks constantly....Well that's just stupid really. I don't really go full freestyle with trick after trick, unless it's an angry flight. I much prefer to flow more and do cinematic style flights. I don't even watch rapid freestyle flights, as you just can't see much apart from a rapidly rotating video.
2023-3-15
Use props
CoreyFPV
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-5 06:09

There's RealSteady too. I don't use either of them as better suited to Gopro use. I don't use a Gopro as my 7 Black just died for no reason. 8 overheats, 9 had issues, 10 and 11 are not issue free either. Bones is only available in the U.S.A and the 11 mini has issues of not charging, corrupted footage and others. The Action 2 has been a trooper and doesn't overheat like lots have claimed.
2023-3-15
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CoreyFPV Posted at 3-15 02:20
Yeah man, the frost was brutal out here. It was early though, but didn't warm up that much during the morning.

All the snow has receded here now. Let's hope that was the last of it for this year
2023-3-15
Use props
CoreyFPV
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 3-15 02:28
All the snow has receded here now. Let's hope that was the last of it for this year

We had 2 days last week. Stopped Friday afternoon and was mostly gone by unday. Had a few fresh flurries yesterday but not settled. brutal frost last night though
2023-3-15
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CoreyFPV Posted at 3-15 02:32
We had 2 days last week. Stopped Friday afternoon and was mostly gone by unday. Had a few fresh flurries yesterday but not settled. brutal frost last night though

Hope the weather in Holmfirth is OK - we're headed there now. Over Woodhead.
2023-3-15
Use props
CoreyFPV
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 3-15 02:38
Hope the weather in Holmfirth is OK - we're headed there now. Over Woodhead.

Gaaargeous this morning bud. Nippy with a slight breeze. Be cold out there though.
2023-3-15
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CoreyFPV Posted at 3-15 02:39
Gaaargeous this morning bud. Nippy with a slight breeze. Be cold out there though.

We're well wrapped
2023-3-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

CoreyFPV Posted at 3-15 02:22
Someone once said, ages ago, that you have to move the sticks constantly....Well that's just stupid really. I don't really go full freestyle with trick after trick, unless it's an angry flight. I much prefer to flow more and do cinematic style flights. I don't even watch rapid freestyle flights, as you just can't see much apart from a rapidly rotating video.

You are spot on.  Rapid freestyle flights are the worst to try and watch.  
2023-3-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

CoreyFPV Posted at 3-15 02:25
There's RealSteady too. I don't use either of them as better suited to Gopro use. I don't use a Gopro as my 7 Black just died for no reason. 8 overheats, 9 had issues, 10 and 11 are not issue free either. Bones is only available in the U.S.A and the 11 mini has issues of not charging, corrupted footage and others. The Action 2 has been a trooper and doesn't overheat like lots have claimed.

Great reason to stick with Action 2.  

I've not had any issues with GoPro 11 but I'm not a "power user" so it's met all my expectations.  
2023-3-15
Use props
Codgerzh2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15567024 ft
United Kingdom

Some nice flying
2023-8-12
Use props
CoreyFPV
Second Officer