558 12 2023-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
Spain

So we have escaped the cold of the U.K. and travelled back to Lanzarote and I think this video shows how good this cam is underwater. Watch on a large screen TV to fully see it well.

This is in normal mode 4K with horizon balance and no cage. I am snorkelling just holding it

2023-2-4
Use props
WiscoPaddler
lvl.4
United States

Looks nice.  Was this with the wide mode?  Only ask because I think they say that one is best for underwater and it'd be nice to see a comparison if it makes any difference.  

Thanks for sharing.

2023-2-4
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

It was just the normal mode if I can suss it I will try wide
2023-2-4
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Thank you for sharing.   If I shot video like that here  you may not see far, so I appreciate you showing  this for sure, what  I know and did you  hear the audio no longer responding till dried out, your speaker, very first thing I noticed   with a drop of water.   again great shots, bring some  soup crackers..   next time (wink)
2023-2-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fantastic footage BP.
2023-2-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Impressive footage.  
2023-2-4
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Fishycomics Posted at 2-4 11:08
Thank you for sharing.   If I shot video like that here  you may not see far, so I appreciate you showing  this for sure, what  I know and did you  hear the audio no longer responding till dried out, your speaker, very first thing I noticed   with a drop of water.   again great shots, bring some  soup crackers..   next time (wink)

Yes the audio takes a few seconds to clear. In the early part of the video I am talking above the water and the camera is below the water and you can just about hear me. I thought that was very interesting.
2023-2-4
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 2-4 23:57
Yes the audio takes a few seconds to clear. In the early part of the video I am talking above the water and the camera is below the water and you can just about hear me. I thought that was very interesting.

not what I said, I said the speaker not mic. notice the speaker will not play a tune due to  no water drain or improper drain hole, the mics do not have a drain hole at all
2023-2-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks good indeed!
2023-2-5
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Fishycomics Posted at 2-5 03:55
not what I said, I said the speaker not mic. notice the speaker will not play a tune due to  no water drain or improper drain hole, the mics do not have a drain hole at all

Oh I never noticed that. Once it has been out of the water a while the speaker seems to work ok
2023-2-6
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Yes  awhile is not he issue its out of the water you'll hear it Lol
2023-2-6
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
  • >>>