Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant has not connecting
8885 6 2023-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BlueRidge
lvl.2
United States

I know that this has been a problem for others and have tried everything suggested. I've uninstalled and reinstalled DJI Assistant 1.2.5 many times. I'm on Windows 10. I've restarted the computer, tried multiple usb cords and tried different orders of plugging in my Mavic Pro and turning it on and turning it on and then plugging it in, opening the app before and after plugging in the drone.

No matter what I do, Assistant does not connect to my Mavic Pro and it's got me ready to throw the whole thing in the trash.

Can anybody offer me some help please?

Thank you in advance!
2023-2-4
Use props
Muttley7
lvl.4
United States

Have no fear, Young Grasshopper, for this is a TEMPORARY issue, I suspect.  I too have been unable to use DJI Assistant 2 for the sensor calibration of my M2P, but when the checkerboard screen failed to show up for that procedure,  I simply disabled the  collision sensors, and continued flying,  This too shalt come to pass, so hang in there and devise a work-around solution until DJI fixes the bug with Assistant 2
2023-2-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, BlueRidge. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask what would you like to do with the DJI Assistant 2 software? Kindly follow the steps below (Feel free to skip the steps that have been performed already):

1. Make sure to download the correct DJI Assistant 2 software. Please refer to this link for the correct software: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic
2. Reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software.
3. Turn off the Firewall. (This step is only for Win.)
4. Replace the USB cable connect to the unit and PC.
5. Install the driver manually, here are the steps:
① Unplug and plug in the USB cable or use another USB cable. --> In WIN7 or a later system, turn off the antivirus program on the computer. Reinstall DJI Assistant 2. --> Manually re-install the driver.
② Right-click “My Computer” --> “Administration” --> Select “Device Manager”, and check the drivers that should be installed in Windows (as shown in the figure).

6. Please replace the computer if possible.
7. Wait to connect the aircraft to the computer until the aircraft has been powered on for at least 20 seconds.

If you try all the above actionable methods and the connection still does not respond. Please send the unit back to us for testing. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-2-4
Use props
Hypeworks
lvl.1

Canada

My DJI Air 2S went out of range the other day during a client shoot, luckily it flew back automatically but hasn't been able to repair to the controller ever since. I tried all the re-pairing methods with no luck, I tried upgrading the firmware with DJI Assistant 2 Consumer Series and it worked for the controller but when I connect the drone via USB DJI Assistant 2 doesn't recognize it, I tried installing the drivers manually as shown above and still isn't recognizing the drone. Please help as I have another shoot booked next week.
2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hypeworks Posted at 6-19 18:49
My DJI Air 2S went out of range the other day during a client shoot, luckily it flew back automatically but hasn't been able to repair to the controller ever since. I tried all the re-pairing methods with no luck, I tried upgrading the firmware with DJI Assistant 2 Consumer Series and it worked for the controller but when I connect the drone via USB DJI Assistant 2 doesn't recognize it, I tried installing the drivers manually as shown above and still isn't recognizing the drone. Please help as I have another shoot booked next week.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the aircraft experience a hard landing before? In addition, please try to use a different USB communication cable to connect your aircraft to your computer to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-28
Use props
oOBLAKESOo
New

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-6-28 21:45
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the aircraft experience a hard landing before? In addition, please try to use a different USB communication cable to connect your aircraft to your computer to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hey mate, Im having save problem as this person, it lost connection wandered off and crashed, I replaced the damaged sensor but Im getting the vision module calibration error. It wont connect to DJI assistant 2 I've tried loads of cables and usb slots plus I have also checked the above drives and I have them all.

Thanks so much in advance
4-5 04:50
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

oOBLAKESOo Posted at 4-5 04:50
Hey mate, Im having save problem as this person, it lost connection wandered off and crashed, I replaced the damaged sensor but Im getting the vision module calibration error. It wont connect to DJI assistant 2 I've tried loads of cables and usb slots plus I have also checked the above drives and I have them all.

Thanks so much in advance

Hi, oOBLAKESOo. I'm sorry to read about the mishap and issue you've encountered with your DJI Drone. May I confirm if you also have the DJI Mavic Pro or a different DJI Drone? Please be advised that if a crash incident occurred, we recommend sending the DJI Drone for a proper diagnosis and for repair. It is for us to ensure future flight performance and safety. Additionally, we do not recommend self-repairing the DJI Drone as we cannot guarantee the results. For this, you can create an online request by going through this link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index Should you have further questions or concerns, please feel free tor each out. Thank you.
4-5 22:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules