614 5 2023-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Krieger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6681611 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi I'm flying a mavic 3 classic with the N1 controller and Triipltek 7inch pro android 9  after selecting waypoints and selecting the first waypoint after the second one the app closes and a message DJI fly app stop working this is every time  I deleted the app and reinstalled the problem is still there
Can't fly waypoints
2023-2-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Krieger. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We already found and located this issue, it will be optimized in future firmware version updates. Please pay attention to subsequent updates. If there is an urgent task, we recommended using an ios device temporarily.  Thank you for your kind understanding and support.  
2023-2-4
Use props
Krieger
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-4 22:27
Hi, Krieger. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We already found and located this issue, it will be optimized in future firmware version updates. Please pay attention to subsequent updates. If there is an urgent task, we recommended using an ios device temporarily.  Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

Hi how long it’s taking? I tried today again it didn’t work I need the waypoints
Please fix the problem on android 9

Peter
2023-2-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Krieger Posted at 2-11 16:33
Hi how long it’s taking? I tried today again it didn’t work I need the waypoints
Please fix the problem on android 9

Hi, Peter. Thank you for patiently waiting. This issue has been resolved with the recent DJI Fly V1.9.4 update. Please make sure that the app is updated. Here is the download link of the app if you need it:
(https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-3-classic). Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-14
Use props
Krieger
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-14 05:32
Hi, Peter. Thank you for patiently waiting. This issue has been resolved with the recent DJI Fly V1.9.4 update. Please make sure that the app is updated. Here is the download link of the app if you need it:
(https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-3-classic). Please keep us posted. Thank you.

No it’s the same problem it was working only one time today it stop working
2023-3-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Krieger Posted at 3-4 16:54
No it’s the same problem it was working only one time today it stop working
Hi, Peter. Thank you for the update and we're sorry to read that the issue persists. Can you please provide us the following information for further checking:
• App version.
• Screenshot of the mobile/tablet device system information.
• Video of operation.
• App Log.
App Log Export
Please reboot the mobile device before exporting the app log.
Android device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, the path is as follows: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG (The path of the version before DJI Fly App V1.4.12 is DJI>dji.go.v5>LOG), and then export the data in the "LOG" folder.

Once the required information has been completed, kindly upload the file/s to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link via PM. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules