Mini 2, camera zoom and tilt
1078 2 2023-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NoelC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31923 ft
United States

I just got a mini 2, have had a mavic platinum for a couple of years. On the mini 2, I'm having trouble tilting the camera up-and-down by touching/pressing and dragging the screen. When I touch the screen and drag, instead of tilting,  it zooms in and out. I know there's a knob on the bottom left corner, but I have trouble using it because of a disability (quadriplegia). How can I force it to understand that I'm trying to tilt instead of Zoom? On occasion it will tilt the way I want it to (like it works on the mavic platinum), but other times it insists on zooming, I don't know what I'm doing different.
2023-2-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, NoelC. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide us with a video of the operation for further checking? Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. I just tested this feature and it seems working on my end. You need to press and hold the screen and then drag to achieve the gimbal tilt up & down function, please do not click that zoom button (1x button). If you still experience the said issue, please record a short video showing the issue and upload it to Google drive or Youtube for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules