Joining video chapters
1074 5 2023-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WEpT6sBaOIsT
New
Flight distance : 3369 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, when shooting a long duration video, say 45 minutes, OA3 divides the video up into files of not more than 4GB. When I join these in Adobe Premiere Pro to make one long continuous video without gaps or noticable join (eg, recording of a band at a music gig) I get an audio pop between the clips. I've tried a constant power transition. Anyone got any tips or tricks/workflow for seemlessly joining up the video chapters? Thank you in advance
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. For DJI Osmo Action 3, the video-splitting mechanism is the same as other aircraft. The maximum capacity of a single file will not exceed 4GB. If exceeded, the recording will not stop but a new file will be generated when the video file reaches 4GB. Also, hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members here about the said 3rd party software that you are currently working on. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-2-5
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

You should have no issues Joing a clip in "Any Editor" if you believe its a DJI osmo Action 3 issue the support team needs to see an example to better understand.  not sure what an Aircraft has to do with  your issue

2023-2-5
Use props
m326
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Fishycomics Posted at 2-5 05:25
You should have no issues Joing a clip in "Any Editor" if you believe its a DJI osmo Action 3 issue the support team needs to see an example to better understand.  not sure what an Aircraft has to do with  your issue

I think he means drone footage
2023-2-5
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

This
2023-2-5
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

This is a clip from today shot with my Insta360 ONE RS
18GB filesize 26 Minutes long straight from camera.

insta.png
2023-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules