DJI Virtual Flight
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aneet
lvl.1
Netherlands

I just bought the Avata 2 days ago and I wanted to get used to the motion controller first before crashing into something, so I installed the virtal flight app, but when I start the tutorial I don't get passed the mode switch button. First I have to press the start button 2 times to start the rotors, then press it 2 times again (although it just says press once) to stop the rotors again, after that it shows the mode button blinking yellow and says press the mode to select S mode, but no matter what I press, or how long (except for the brake button which pauses the tutorial), nothing happens. The remote beeps with every press, but I just can't continue. Anyone else has this issue?
2023-2-5
Use props
djiuser_zSerrI7AChk2
New
Canada

Press the ebrake at the same time to get pass that
Then it gets going from there
2023-2-5
Use props
fansa332f48e
lvl.1
Netherlands

djiuser_zSerrI7AChk2 Posted at 2-5 18:43

Ok will try that thanks
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, aneet. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please share with us a video of the operation for further checking? Also, please make sure that you have the correct connection, please check the information below:

Mobile device end:
1. Connect the goggles to the mobile device using the Type-C to Type-C cable or  OTG cable + Type-C cable.
2. Open the DJI Virtual Flight on the mobile side and run the software;

3. Power the goggles on, enter the goggles menu, and then go to More > DJI Virtual Flight. (Note: Only DJI Googles 2 needs to be set in the goggles, DJI FPV Goggles V2 does not need it, it will be automatically detected);

We will wait for your update. Thank you.
2023-2-6
Use props
fansa332f48e
lvl.1
Germany

I am abroad now, but I will try to answer tomorrow night
2023-2-6
Use props
fansa332f48e
lvl.1
Netherlands

djiuser_zSerrI7AChk2 Posted at 2-5 18:43

that did it :-)
2023-2-7
Use props
fansa332f48e
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-6 00:47
Hi, aneet. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please share with us a video of the operation for further checking? Also, please make sure that you have the correct connection, please check the information below:

Mobile device end:

Hereby the video: https://youtu.be/fmnhNaZfrEQ
2023-2-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansa332f48e Posted at 2-7 05:10
Hereby the video: https://youtu.be/fmnhNaZfrEQ

Hi, aneet. Thank you for the video. Can you please confirm if you're still having the same issue after the steps provided by djiuser_zSerrI7AChk2 above? Thank you.
2023-2-11
Use props
fansa332f48e
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-11 03:02
Hi, aneet. Thank you for the video. Can you please confirm if you're still having the same issue after the steps provided by djiuser_zSerrI7AChk2 above? Thank you.

if I press the brake button it works
2023-2-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansa332f48e Posted at 2-11 03:22
if I press the brake button it works

Hi, aneet. Thank you for the details and we apologize for the inconvenience. We have confirmed that currently, DJI Motion Controller only supports N-mode that's why the mode switch function is not available. We have submitted this issue to the DJI engineers. Please keep an eye out for our subsequent updates. In the meantime, please keep using the brake button to proceed to the next screen. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules