Manual mode prompt not showing
654 5 2023-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_muCRYV7wm1Fb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 279738 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, when I switch to manual mode in flight the prompt does not show.

I therefore have to guess where to hold the sticks to get it into manual mode which takes me about 30sec some times.

Can someone please advise me on how to get the prompt to show up?

thank you in advance
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to hear about the trouble encountered. To further isolate your concern, may we ask for a short video showing the activation of Manual mode and the issue? We hope to hear an update from you. Thanks for your cooperation. Have a nice day.  
2023-2-6
Use props
djiuser_muCRYV7wm1Fb
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Yeah sure. Can you help me as I don’t know how to record the goggle screen with all the telemetry?

My goggles only record the video and subtitle file.  It doesn’t record exactly what I see
2023-2-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_muCRYV7wm1Fb Posted at 2-6 00:10
Yeah sure. Can you help me as I don’t know how to record the goggle screen with all the telemetry?

My goggles only record the video and subtitle file.  It doesn’t record exactly what I see

Hi there. Apologies for the delayed update. Yes, you may do a screen recording from the DJI Goggles 2. First, you must have an SD card attached to it. Then, switch on the "Camera View Recording" button on the goggles. Go to Settings>Camera>Advanced Camera Settings>Camera View Recording. Swipe down from the top of the touch panel to enter the shortcut menu, then start recording. DJI Goggles 2 will record the on-screen display.

We hope this helps. Have a nice day.
2023-2-19
Use props
djiuser_muCRYV7wm1Fb
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thank you Tony.

I sent to DJI today to look over it. Hopefully the problem is resolved quickly
2023-2-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_muCRYV7wm1Fb Posted at 2-21 11:15
Thank you Tony.

I sent to DJI today to look over it. Hopefully the problem is resolved quickly

We understand, and you are most welcome. We hope the process goes well for you. Have a nice day!
2023-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules