DJI Fly App crashing on iPhone 12 pro, 16.3 iOs updated
1305 5 2023-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Y8bgU9ZuX3ET
lvl.1
Flight distance : 936936 ft
United States

Hi, so my DJI App is crashing and won't open at all for me to fly.  Happened while i was flying it and thankfully was able to bring it back to Home.  Unloaded the app and reloaded and updated my iPhone, but still crashes as it opens.  Don't want to completely delete the app since that will also delete data, but not even sre if taht would fix the problem either.  Please help...anyone else experiencing this too?
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_Y8bgU9ZuX3ET. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about what happened to the application. Did you get any error messages before the app crashed? May we know what app version is currently installed on your phone?
2023-2-5
Use props
djiuser_Y8bgU9ZuX3ET
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-5 19:00
Hi, djiuser_Y8bgU9ZuX3ET. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about what happened to the application. Did you get any error messages before the app crashed? May we know what app version is currently installed on your phone?

yes, thank you for replying.  No error messages, just click on app and it starts to open, then nothing, crashes before it gets past the intro screen.  I have installed the latest version, 1.9.1
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Y8bgU9ZuX3ET Posted at 2-5 19:50
yes, thank you for replying.  No error messages, just click on app and it starts to open, then nothing, crashes before it gets past the intro screen.  I have installed the latest version, 1.9.1

Hi, djiuser_Y8bgU9ZuX3ET. Thank you for the reply. We understand how tiresome backing up the files but we recommend reinstalling the app. If the issue persists please provide us with the following information for checking:

(1) App version, aircraft model, and relative firmware version.
(2) The mobile device model and system version
(3)What is the operation that caused the crash? Please provide an abnormal screen recording.
(4) Provide the time when the crash occurred (to locate the log).
(5) Exported crash log.

How to Acquire App Crashing (Crash Log) Log (iOS Device)
1. Connect the iOS device to the PC with a USB cable.
2. Run the iTunes and click the “iPhone” icon and “Sycn” button

3. You can skip the backup step; and when the "synchronization" is finished, check this path to find the crash log file: C:\Users\[Your_User_Name]\AppData\Roaming\AppleComputer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\[Your_Device_Name]\

Noted: Please ensure the hidden item is allowed.

Kindly upload the details to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link via PM. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-2-8
Use props
djiuser_Y8bgU9ZuX3ET
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-8 06:20
Hi, djiuser_Y8bgU9ZuX3ET. Thank you for the reply. We understand how tiresome backing up the files but we recommend reinstalling the app. If the issue persists please provide us with the following information for checking:

(1) App version, aircraft model, and relative firmware version.

Here is the link to the files you need in Google Docs:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KaeE27K0l9KHrmwqfAOg2biWjhYI9e2z?usp=sharing

(1) App version, aircraft model, and relative firmware version. DJI Fly ver 1.9.4, Mavic Mini, not sure on firmware since it won't open past the intro screen
(2) The mobile device model and system version iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.3
(3)What is the operation that caused the crash? Please provide an abnormal screen recording. not sure how to provide that
(4) Provide the time when the crash occurred (to locate the log). I have tried to open the app several times for the past few weeks, most recently being yesterday.
(5) Exported crash log.
2023-2-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_Y8bgU9ZuX3ET. Thank you for the information. I sent you a PM, please check.
2023-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules