944 4 2023-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kokok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1802159 ft
Philippines

Hello,

I have recently purchased an FPV remote controller 2 for my Avata.

Everything went well. The controller updated with no problem, it linked flawlessly with my avata and goggles, i was able to perform an rc calibration.

After flying, i noticed that there was a clicking sound on the left stick whenever i move it to the upper right and upper left. It sounds like a spring is catching on something. Its bothering me since the right stick does not sound like that.

Any thoughts? Will try to upload a video to show the issue.

Thank you!

Edit:

Here is the video:
2023-2-5
Use props
Kokok
lvl.4
Philippines

Im thinking fiddling with the f2 or f1 screw might fix this? It really sounds like a spring is catching on something.

Will give this a try later
2023-2-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Kokok. Thank you for reaching out. Since the clicking sound is still present even after flying the drone, you may try to gradually adjust screws #17 and #18 at the back part of the remote controller and check if there's any difference.

If the issue persists, please send us a video for further checking. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-2-5
Use props
Kokok
lvl.4
Philippines

Hello,

I have edited my original post to include a video link. Kindly turn up the volume to hear the difference in the sound the left stick makes versus the right stick.

Thanks!
2023-2-6
Use props
Kokok
lvl.4
Philippines

Hello,

Just an update, i tried turning the F1 and F2 screws all the way in both directions. No effect, the sound is still there.

Any advice?

Thanks!
2023-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules