Image not Level
305 4 2023-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc01a64ad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60131 ft
United Kingdom

Anyone had any issues with Avata images not level. Videos are perfect no issues with those. Once swicthed to picture mode there is a distinct switch the in the drone from being level to a slight pitch, drone pitching left side down and right side up, cause the horizon to be uneven.
I have done all calibrations and hasnt helped. Any advice.
wind was very calm on both these days and the wind didnt impact on video recording. Same when taking pictures inside

2023-2-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fansc01a64ad. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Is the issue only happening when you view it with the goggles or even with the photo output/file?
2023-2-6
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

It could be normal. I've never taken photos with the Avata, but the video is stabilized, while the photos are not. And since the roll axis (of the gimbal) is not stabilized, in flight, it is normal that the drone is not perfectly aligned to the ground. You don't have roll axis on the gimbal to be calibrated.
2023-2-6
Use props
fansc01a64ad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60131 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-6 03:09
Hi, fansc01a64ad. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Is the issue only happening when you view it with the goggles or even with the photo output/file?

Both. this is because as soon as i switch to Picture mode the drone has a noitceable list to one side.
2023-2-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansc01a64ad Posted at 2-6 04:56
Both. this is because as soon as i switch to Picture mode the drone has a noitceable list to one side.

Hi, fansc01a64ad. Thank you for the reply. Kindly provide us with unedited photos and videos for further checking. I will send you a PM for the link. Thank you.
2023-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules