DJI Go 4 and Android 13
12429 31 2023-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
noipego
lvl.3
Greece

The app is still in version 4.3.54 and anroid 13 has rolled out to phones...more specific i use Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite with my Mavic pro.
So what about compatibility with android 13 and DJI Go 4? Does the app works ok?

2023-2-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, noipego. Thank you for reaching out. Since version v4.3.54 has been released, the DJI GO 4 is already compatible with the Android 13 system. Are you having issues with your application? Please let us know so that we can assist you further.
2023-2-6
Use props
Melvin93
New
Flight distance : 190853 ft
United Kingdom

I am having a similar issue, I have the Samsung Z fold 2 and the go4 app worked fine untill the Samsung update to andoid 13. I can no longer connect my phone to the RC and apparently my phone is no longer compatible.
2023-2-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Melvin93 Posted at 2-10 06:32
I am having a similar issue, I have the Samsung Z fold 2 and the go4 app worked fine untill the Samsung update to andoid 13. I can no longer connect my phone to the RC and apparently my phone is no longer compatible.

Hi, Melvin93. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such issues. May we ask if you have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI GO 4 app? If not yet, kindly do so. You may reinstall it from this link. Please remember to back up important data before uninstalling the app. If the issue remains, kindly share a screenshot of the Camera View of the app and indicate the specific drone you are using. We will be waiting for your update. Have a nice day.
2023-2-19
Use props
djiuser_pzrWu7QV4Pv0
New

Italy

Really no Word on the dji policy about updating their apk. Pixel 7 and no working mavic zoom

No comment
2023-3-25
Use props
Yo Yo0
New

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2-19 20:26
Hi, Melvin93. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such issues. May we ask if you have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI GO 4 app? If not yet, kindly do so. You may reinstall it from this link. Please remember to back up important data before uninstalling the app. If the issue remains, kindly share a screenshot of the Camera View of the app and indicate the specific drone you are using. We will be waiting for your update. Have a nice day.
Hi, sorry for the late reply i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no avail. My phone isnt currently on the compatible list for the dji go 4 app. I did try to get a picture of the camera view but it wont let me onto it as and it just says disconnected. The drone i have is the mavic pro. Sorry this is melvin93 but for skme reason it logged me into another account, update- i have had an update on my phone and it seems to be working now. Strange but hurrayy. Thanks for the help.
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Yo Yo0 Posted at 4-19 08:40
Hi, sorry for the late reply i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no avail. My phone isnt currently on the compatible list for the dji go 4 app. I did try to get a picture of the camera view but it wont let me onto it as and it just says disconnected. The drone i have is the mavic pro. Sorry this is melvin93 but for skme reason it logged me into another account, update- i have had an update on my phone and it seems to be working now. Strange but hurrayy. Thanks for the help.

Hi there. We appreciate the update. We're glad to know the app is now running after a phone update. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns. Thank you, and have a nice day!
2023-4-21
Use props
alodk
lvl.1

Denmark

My new mobile Google PIXEL 7 Pro (android 13) can not start the DJI Go 4 App or the Go App. Let's hope an update comes soon.

Luckily my Samsung tablet still works fine with DJI.(android 10)
2023-5-4
Use props
djiuser_0T52XHPTMXqg
New

Indonesia

Just try to install the newest version of dji 4 pro but still have the problem, when i open the apps the camera view doesnt show, black screen come.up
2023-5-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_0T52XHPTMXqg Posted at 5-19 16:03
Just try to install the newest version of dji 4 pro but still have the problem, when i open the apps the camera view doesnt show, black screen come.up

Hi there. We're sorry that the issue remains. Can you confirm what DJI drone and mobile phone you're using? Thank you.
2023-5-20
Use props
djiuser_zk0lPlLcNvh4
New

Brazil

Dear DJI Support Team,  I hope this message finds you well. I would like to report an issue I am facing with my PHANTOM 4 PRO drone and request your assistance in resolving it.  Since 2017, I have been using my PHANTOM 4 PRO drone along with the DJI GO 4 app on my mobile phone. Recently, my phone was updated to the Android 13 operating system. Unfortunately, after this update, the DJI GO 4 app has stopped functioning correctly.  When attempting to open the app, a window appears indicating the need for certain settings. "Allow access to external storage and location services so DJI GO 4 can save photos, videos and flights records, import files to editor, and display your location on the map." and 2 bottons   Cancel    Go to Settings  Upon selecting the "Go to  settings" option, nothing happens, and the app remains on the previous screen, without displaying the camera view or any other functionality.  During my search for solutions, I came across a YouTube video in which an individual mentioned that DJI provided a website with a password to access the Djigo4.apk file for reinstalling the software to resolve this specific issue. However, I believe that the link is temporary and personal, and unfortunately, I do not currently have access to it.  I would like to request your assistance in obtaining this link or any other alternative solution that can resolve this problem. Currently, I am unable to fly my drone due to this incompatibility between DJI GO 4 and the Android 13 operating system.  Thank you in advance for your attention and assistance in this matter. I look forward to a solution that will allow me to use my drone again.  Best regards, [Fernando Jorge - Brazil]
2023-6-15
Use props
djiuser_wqvHpKflvW5D
New
Belgium

Can't even install dji 4 on my Galaxy s22 ultra...
I get the message: 'app not installed'

Fix it DJI!!!

2023-6-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_wqvHpKflvW5D Posted at 6-17 13:33
Can't even install dji 4 on my Galaxy s22 ultra...
I get the message: 'app not installed'

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to download the said application using our website? You may refer to the link below. Copy and paste the generated URL on the browser of your mobile device then download the APK, once you have already downloaded the APK file, please go to the download section on the browser of your mobile device then open the file after that, the APK will automatically install on your mobile device. Please note that if you will go directly to the storage and press the APK file it is normal that it will not install. Please keep us posted.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2023-6-25
Use props
Maruz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2299626 ft
Malaysia

I also facing same problems on my Samsung A54 with Android 13 firmware. I use official DJI Go4 APK latest version 4.3.54, but my Mavic 2 Zoom got no live feed with Image Communication Error / Signal Lost.
2023-6-25
Use props
City Cade
New

United States

Google Pixel 7Pro with Android 13.
App wont open, or update.
Cant load apk from DJI.
App labeled "unsafe" and is not allowed to be installed.

2023-7-5
Use props
noipego
lvl.3
Greece

City Cade Posted at 7-5 06:17
Google Pixel 7Pro with Android 13.
App wont open, or update.
Cant load apk from DJI.

you have to allow/give permission to install apps outside play store
2023-7-5
Use props
djiuser_bVuyQIjMBooz
New

Nepal

DJI Tony Posted at 2-19 20:26

I have given excess to all but still showing this,
Redmi note 10 pro and mavic 2 Zoom, please help
2023-7-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_bVuyQIjMBooz Posted at 7-13 20:26
I have given excess to all but still showing this,
Redmi note 10 pro and mavic 2 Zoom, please help

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Are you getting any error messages from the phone or where you able to install but it crashes?
2023-7-19
Use props
steilvorlage.de
New

Netherlands

Hi, I had the same problem. I downloaded the last version of app and tried to install it on my Samsung S20, android 13. The installation started but then suddenly it stopped because of safety issue. But then you can press "install nevertheless" (dropdown). If you click "ok" the installation will stop. After that app is installed
2023-8-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

steilvorlage.de Posted at 8-9 14:00
Hi, I had the same problem. I downloaded the last version of app and tried to install it on my Samsung S20, android 13. The installation started but then suddenly it stopped because of safety issue. But then you can press "install nevertheless" (dropdown). If you click "ok" the installation will stop. After that app is installed

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific application are you trying to download on your Samsung S20? Please download the DJI Fly app straight to our website to avoid any issues. If you experience any issues, please take a screenshot or short screen recording showing the issue so we can assist you further. You may download the app using the link below. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp
2023-8-25
Use props
Gdecker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 270079 ft

United States

Hi DJI. This is an issue that has been going on for years now. How long does it take to fix connectivity with Pixel devices and your drones? I have never experienced such terrible service with a high cost product in a very long time. Can you all actually focus on this and finally get it resolved instead of just making us request in circles?

Would also accept full cash refund on the drone since it's a glorified paperweight.

Pixel 6 Pro, DJI Mavic 2 Pro, DJI go 4.
2023-8-27
Use props
fmc
New

United States

Gdecker Posted at 8-27 14:00
Hi DJI. This is an issue that has been going on for years now. How long does it take to fix connectivity with Pixel devices and your drones? I have never experienced such terrible service with a high cost product in a very long time. Can you all actually focus on this and finally get it resolved instead of just making us request in circles?

Would also accept full cash refund on the drone since it's a glorified paperweight.

Hello,

I have a Pixel 7A running Android 13. Unfortunately, DJI Go 4 does not even appear in the Google Play store.

Please fix this problem.

Thanks
2023-9-1
Use props
Gdecker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 270079 ft

United States

Notice how when they are called out they just run away from the issue like cowards?
2023-9-8
Use props
djiuser_podQjQbli6Fs
New

Chile

djiuser_0T52XHPTMXqg Posted at 5-19 16:03

Tengo el.mismo problema con mi Samsung A53
2023-9-14
Use props
Marian24
lvl.1

Romania

I can't use the app to enter the Fly Mode of the drone on Android 13 - Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G.
Shows a popup to 'Allow access to External Storage', that settings not exists.
And on the setting that exists 'Allow all files' the app are not appearing there.

App is unusable with android 13.

https://medium.com/@muhammadbilal4074/storage-permission-in-android-13-89372e543864

Please fix.

2023-10-16
Use props
Incredible_Max
lvl.1
Flight distance : 523314 ft

Germany

Hello,
I upgraded to a Pixel 8 Pro last week so I am now using Android 14.

I downloaded the installation file from the official website (/de/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4) and installed it. It was necessary to allow installation from unknown sources as well as pressing "Install anyway" when a "The app is unsafe" dialogue popped up.

It is not possible for me to open the app as it always crashes without any message or anything else being shown. The install version is 4.3.54.

Will it now be basically impossible to continue flying my Mavic Pro for me?
2023-10-19
Use props
noipego
lvl.3
Greece

Incredible_Max Posted at 10-19 01:42
Hello,
I upgraded to a Pixel 8 Pro last week so I am now using Android 14.

Did you turn on GPS before running the app?
2023-10-19
Use props
Incredible_Max
lvl.1

Germany

Sorry for the late replay.
Yes, my phone has GPS turned on. The location is also available in Google Maps as well as other maps.
I now also made sure to allow the access to location as well as all other permissions in the phone settings. The app never asked for any permissions as it crashed before showing anything. The screen just goes black for about a second before throwing me back to the home screen.
2023-10-24
Use props
Incredible_Max
lvl.1

Germany

Update: The problem got resolved with app version 4.3.60
2023-11-23
Use props
aramsmak
lvl.1

Ukraine

Additionally, you can check user reviews on the Google Play Store for DJI Go 4 to see if other users with Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite and Android 13 are reporting any issues or if the app is working smoothly on that configuration.
2023-11-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Incredible_Max Posted at 11-23 05:50
Update: The problem got resolved with app version 4.3.60

Perfect. We are glad it's already fixed. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-4
Use props
Maruz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2299626 ft
Malaysia

Maruz Posted at 2023-6-25 05:52
I also facing same problems on my Samsung A54 with Android 13 firmware. I use official DJI Go4 APK latest version 4.3.54, but my Mavic 2 Zoom got no live feed with Image Communication Error / Signal Lost.

Happy Chinese New Year, DJI Team @DJI Tony !

I use the latest version DJI Go4 V4.3.60 and still facing same problem (video feed freeze)

Mavic 2 Zoom
Samsung A54
Android 13

Please help me because until now i cannot use my Mavic 2 Zoom
2-6 04:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules