I cannot finish calibrating my DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
1731 4 2023-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bhingko
New

Philippines

Hi. I was hoping somebody could help me with my issue. I was about to finish my calibration of DJI Mavic 2 Zoom through DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, but after calibrating the very last part (the left rear propeller), it says that there is an error in calculation and needs to be calibrated. I've retried it 2x already and the screenshot below is the same. Please help!
Capture1.PNG
2023-2-6
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Hi,

What do you mean by "Rear Left propeler calibration"? If it's vision sensors where you have to target a checkerboard, try doing it with another screen.
2023-2-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, bhingko. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble with the calibration. Please make sure to download the correct DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2 Zoom which is the  DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-2) and follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Please check the Sensor Calibration Instructions in DJI Assistant 2. During calibration, keep the aircraft arms unfolded. Notes: Folded aircraft arms may obstruct the vision sensor, which may result in a calibration error.
2. Ensure that the monitor uses a straight-face screen. Curved screens are not supported. If the screen used is not a straight face screen, please change or borrow a straight face screen for operation.
3. Confirm the dimensions of the monitor being used. We recommend using a monitor larger than 14 inches. If the screen is less than 14 inches, the calibration may fail.
4. Please use a soft fabric (such as a cloth for glasses) to wipe the vision sensor lens of the aircraft. Wipe it several times until the lens is clean.
5. Please set the resolution displayed on the computer to the default value recommended by the system.
6. After following the steps above, please reconnect the aircraft and the DJI Assistant 2 for reconnection and calibration.
You may also watch this video as reference:

We hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-2-6
Use props
djiuser_33MwOLGxjxoW
lvl.1

United States

I have done mine about 4 times and each time I get to the end this program stays at 0%
2023-12-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_33MwOLGxjxoW Posted at 12-12 15:52
I have done mine about 4 times and each time I get to the end this program stays at 0%[view_image]

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Have you already followed DJI Gamora's suggestions in reply 3#? If it still fails. We suggest sending the aircraft to the DJI facility for further inspection. You can submit a repair request using this link: https://repair.dji.com/. The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. We appreciate your patience.
2023-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules