336 5 2023-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Milosz52
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23986 ft

Poland

Hello, I am having trouble with my Mavic Air controller,
When i plug in my android phone with any USB-C cable it doesn't remain connected. It just starts to charge, and immidietly stops, then starts again. I can't get any connetion with an app.

Moreover, i tried plugging it to the computer, to DJI Assistant but it just does the same thing with windows connection. Just on and off, not recognized by Dji assistantIt works just fine on an iPhone, plugged to the bigger USB port, but nothing seems to work on android. I've tried different cables and all have the same result
2023-2-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Milosz52. Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble you're experiencing. May we ask if you have tried using the standard Mavic Remote Controller Cable that came with the drone? Also, may you confirm what specific Android device did you try using? If possible, kindly post a short video showing the connection method and the error. We'll be waiting for your update. Have a nice day.
2023-2-6
Use props
Milosz52
lvl.1

Poland

https://youtu.be/WdUAcFYpvbU

You can see the exact issue here.

I am using original provided cable, and also tried third party, nothing works.

My phone is Redmi Note 10 PRO, but it can't be the case, as it worked for many years.
2023-2-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Milosz52 Posted at 2-7 04:32
https://youtu.be/WdUAcFYpvbU

You can see the exact issue here.

Thanks for your response. Checking the video, here are the recommended steps you can follow:
1. Remove the mobile phone case and try again.
2. When using the Micro USB port at the bottom of the remote controller, be sure to disconnect the left Micro USB cable. Otherwise, it may affect the bottom port connection.
3. Disconnect and reconnect the Micro USB cable (from the mobile phone and the remote controller), waiting 10 seconds before reconnecting the Micro USB cable.
4. Try another Android device if possible.
We understand that your Redmi Note 10 Pro has been working for a while now but kindly do additional cross-tests to further confirm the issue. Your understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated.
2023-2-8
Use props
Milosz52
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Tony Posted at 2-8 22:24
Thanks for your response. Checking the video, here are the recommended steps you can follow:
1. Remove the mobile phone case and try again.
2. When using the Micro USB port at the bottom of the remote controller, be sure to disconnect the left Micro USB cable. Otherwise, it may affect the bottom port connection.

Thank you very much for your response.

I tried all of your solutions, but nothing seems to work.
I don't have another andorid devide to try it
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Milosz52 Posted at 2-9 03:08
Thank you very much for your response.

I tried all of your solutions, but nothing seems to work.

We're sorry the issue remains. We sent you a PM. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
2023-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules