Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ranrick
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 8843957 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey guys!

Was just trying out my new Mavic 3 Classic, and noticed my flight logs are playing back at 2x speed by default (updates every other second instead of every second by default). While my Air 2s and mini before it updates every second, so I was wondering if this is something limited to the new Mavic series?

2023-2-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please note that you can adjust the playback speed of your flight records. Kindly check if there is a speed button (1x, 2x, 4x, 8x) below the flight records page. If it does not show, kindly share a short screen recording showing the issue. We'll be waiting for your response. Have a nice day.
2023-2-6
Use props
ranrick
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 2-6 19:31
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please note that you can adjust the playback speed of your flight records. Kindly check if there is a speed button (1x, 2x, 4x, 8x) below the flight records page. If it does not show, kindly share a short screen recording showing the issue. We'll be waiting for your response. Have a nice day.

Yep, I can see the playback button and it works. What I meant though is even without pushing the speed buttons, its default speed is play at x2. Was wondering if it may be due only to the dji rc since using the rcn1 controller, everything works the same.
2023-2-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ranrick Posted at 2-6 21:55
Yep, I can see the playback button and it works. What I meant though is even without pushing the speed buttons, its default speed is play at x2. Was wondering if it may be due only to the dji rc since using the rcn1 controller, everything works the same.

Thanks for clarifying. We just received a confirmation from our designated that the video will be played at an interval of 2 seconds regardless of the playback speed set. This is normal. We hope this answers your question.
2023-2-7
Use props
ranrick
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 2-7 22:03
Thanks for clarifying. We just received a confirmation from our designated that the video will be played at an interval of 2 seconds regardless of the playback speed set. This is normal. We hope this answers your question.

Alright that clears up a lot and assures me nothing is malfunctioning, thanks a lot for your help as always!
2023-2-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ranrick Posted at 2-7 22:21
Alright that clears up a lot and assures me nothing is malfunctioning, thanks a lot for your help as always!

We're glad to be of help. Happy flying and stay safe!
2023-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules