924 4 2015-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vincentlublink.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Come on DJI. You have already the free mode for the yaw (cam) how difficult is it to do the same for the tilt (cam), then we Inspire flyers have the POI we need!!!, just put the gimbal fuction free mode in for the yaw AND tilt and we have POI for the Inspire. we do not need the automatic fly we need free mode for the tilt !!!!!!, we already have the free mode for the yaw (cam).....
2015-8-18
Use props
vincentlublink.
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

And when you do not know what i meen,
The Yaw is fixt (free Mode) just do this also for the TILT !!!

FreeMode : The Gimbal’s motion is independent of the aircraft’s orientation

JUST make the fuction working for the TILT  also at the same time so that the yaw and tilt are in free mode !!

2015-8-18
Use props
Lawrence Casey
lvl.1

United Kingdom

vincentlublink. Posted at 2015-8-19 14:55
And when you do not know what i meen,
The Yaw is fixt (free Mode) just do this also for the TILT !!! ...

What I would like to see is another camera mode – soft follow. Think of it as a hybrid between free and fixed modes.

Let us assume for the purposes of explanation that the camera is facing forward in respect to the aircraft. If one were to make a sharp 90° turn with the quadcopter, instead of the camera turning with it immediately, it would slowly make the turns to realign itself with its original position in respect to the aircraft – in this case, forwards.  Such a camera mode would also help iron out the bumps in rotating & panning shots.

Just thought I’d put that on my wish list - in case any of the DJI staff are feeling bored and want something to do….
2015-8-19
Use props
alan
lvl.2

United States

What I'd like to see is a knob on the RC so that you can turn the camera to a specific place and it will go there at a pre-detetmined rate. A similar control such as a slider for the tilt would also be nice. I really don't like having to hold that sliding wheel at a specific spot all of the time. Yes, I did set it to a fairly slow speed of 40.
2015-8-19
Use props
vincentlublink.
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

oh man, tis is going to give a lot off angry people....
did the upgrade to poi version.. and waypoint....
you really have to fly you're waypoint route to record the waypoints!!!
then after that you have saved the floret your did just do in real!! not simulated, then when you are ready you can let the machine fly the waypoints!!! pfff you battery wil be 50% empty before really fly your waypoint route!!!
the poi is ok the only thing you can do when it's fling it's waypoint is to just the up down, notting else!
for the rest, the machine fly better, at least it feels it fly better, it keeps it's hight level a lot better.
i talk about Inspire!
ok have fun to find out everyting.
to get the functions, switch your switch to F and then everything comes up...
fly safe, first time fly, take a open field to test, have fun fly safe...
sorry for my english
2015-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules