1160 5 2023-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wefsdfdsfdsvcxv
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2267251 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

What happened to the DJI go app on the android store? https://play.google.com/store/search?q=dji%20go%204&c=apps I know we can download it from your website but there has to be a reason it has been deleted from the android play store. And I do not trust to download an APK from a website even if it is DJI. DJI has been known for weird telemetry in the past with the DJI GO (1) app.

2023-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, wefsdfdsfdsvcxv. Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry for the inconvenience. The update/installation channels for DJI apps have been adjusted due to technical adjustments. In order to ensure that the app can be used normally, we have opened a download channel on DJI’s official website. You can visit our website at https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp to download and install the latest apk file to update the app. There is no need to be concerned, as user experience, functions, and privacy protections on apps installed through DJI’s official website are still the same as before, so please feel free to use them. We also would like to remind you that you should only download apps from official channels.
2023-2-8
Use props
wefsdfdsfdsvcxv
lvl.3
  • >>>
Netherlands

How on earth can you sell a product that costs over 10.000 euro (inspire 2) and expect clients to install an APK manually?
For the love of god at least explain what "adjusted due to technical adjustments" means.
2023-2-8
Use props
Chushpajz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 824905 ft
Serbia

wefsdfdsfdsvcxv Posted at 2-8 04:13
How on earth can you sell a product that costs over 10.000 euro (inspire 2) and expect clients to install an APK manually?
For the love of god at least explain what "adjusted due to technical adjustments" means.

They don't give a single f**k about customers mate. My M2P is literally bricked since Pixel 6 Pro and Android 12 came out. I can simply throw it away. My efforts of addressing issues didn't have an impact on their engineering team which either doesn't have Pixel 6 Pro to test the issues OR they have no idea what they're doing. And about Play Store, they're banned from Google for not following certain rules they should've in order get it placed there.
I'm furious.
2023-2-21
Use props
wefsdfdsfdsvcxv
lvl.3
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-8 03:40
Hi, wefsdfdsfdsvcxv. Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry for the inconvenience. The update/installation channels for DJI apps have been adjusted due to technical adjustments. In order to ensure that the app can be used normally, we have opened a download channel on DJI’s official website. You can visit our website at https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp to download and install the latest apk file to update the app. There is no need to be concerned, as user experience, functions, and privacy protections on apps installed through DJI’s official website are still the same as before, so please feel free to use them. We also would like to remind you that you should only download apps from official channels.

Still waiting for a reply... You cannot be banned by Google for no reason. Spit it out!
2023-2-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

wefsdfdsfdsvcxv Posted at 2-21 07:28
Still waiting for a reply... You cannot be banned by Google for no reason. Spit it out!

Hi, wefsdfdsfdsvcxv. The only reason why some DJI Apps are not in the Play Store is that the compatibility strategy between the DJI App and Google Play Store is changing. Thank you for your kind understanding. If you are having trouble installing the app from our website, please let us know so that we can help you.
2023-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules