How to post to social media from RC.
2704 10 2023-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdefc6e91
lvl.1

United States

RC that came with Mini Pro 3 Feb. 2023. I cannot figure out how to connect and upload to Instagram from RC. The RC has a good connection to the internet through my home Wifi. The RC has no browser. I cannot see how to dowload an APK file or any app. Thank you in advance. Peter
2023-2-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

The DJI RC controller for the Mini 3 Pro does not currently support 3rd Party Apps outside of the DJI Fly app.  The RC Pro does support 3rd Party Apps.  I've seen where there are several people working on a hack.  However, It appears the default user of the DJI RC does not have app installation permissions, which would require Admin access.  
2023-2-8
Use props
fansdefc6e91
lvl.1

United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-8 11:39
The DJI RC controller for the Mini 3 Pro does not currently support 3rd Party Apps outside of the DJI Fly app.  The RC Pro does support 3rd Party Apps.  I've seen where there are several people working on a hack.  However, It appears the default user of the DJI RC does not have app installation permissions, which would require Admin access.

Thank you. Disappointed, but happy to know that I didn't miss something. I can do a workaround, but an extra step.
Peter
2023-2-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansdefc6e91 Posted at 2-8 12:50
Thank you. Disappointed, but happy to know that I didn't miss something. I can do a workaround, but an extra step.
Peter

You're welcome and wish it was better news.  
2023-2-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you go to the store link on the RC you can scroll to the bottom and there are links to instagram etc,  you can then login to instagram that way.   
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. The DJI RC does not support the installation of 3rd party applications as DowntownRDB statement in post #2. You may export your photos/videos via SD card and transfer them to your computer to upload on any of your social media platforms. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding and support.  
2023-2-9
Use props
fansdefc6e91
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-9 19:54
Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. The DJI RC does not support the installation of 3rd party applications as DowntownRDB statement in post #2. You may export your photos/videos via SD card and transfer them to your computer to upload on any of your social media platforms. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks for the reply. Posting videos taken from drone using a laptop/desktop is pretty easy. But we will be in a remote location without a laptop. So the best method appears to be from the drone to the phone using the controler and the DJI app on the phone. Not terrible.
2023-2-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansdefc6e91 Posted at 2-10 17:18
Thanks for the reply. Posting videos taken from drone using a laptop/desktop is pretty easy. But we will be in a remote location without a laptop. So the best method appears to be from the drone to the phone using the controler and the DJI app on the phone. Not terrible.

Yes, you may also use that method. To download photos/videos from DJI Mini 3 Pro aircraft to the mobile device, we recommend you use the QuickTransfer function.
Please note that the files can be read by Android mobile phones and some iPads, but cannot by iPhones. The display content when an Android mobile phone is connected as follows;

1. Use a dual USB-C cable to connect the DJI RC USB-C port (not the Host port) to a mobile phone.
2. The file menu will appear on the mobile phone.
3. Select the microSD card contents to be read. Tap and hold the function option to copy or move files to the mobile phone for storage.

Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-2-11
Use props
fansdefc6e91
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-11 21:14
Yes, you may also use that method. To download photos/videos from DJI Mini 3 Pro aircraft to the mobile device, we recommend you use the QuickTransfer function.
Please note that the files can be read by Android mobile phones and some iPads, but cannot by iPhones. The display content when an Android mobile phone is connected as follows;

That sounds potentially easier. I'll look at that. Thanks
2023-2-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansdefc6e91 Posted at 2-11 22:28
That sounds potentially easier. I'll look at that. Thanks

You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns, we are more than happy to help. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-2-13
Use props
Ankitraj_100
lvl.2

India

If your RC has the option to transfer files to another device, such as a computer or a smartphone, you can transfer the 360-degree panorama photo to that device. Once transferred, you can then use the device with internet access to upload the photo to Instagram using the Instagram app or web interface.
Also, If your RC has Bluetooth or Wi-Fi Direct capabilities, you may be able to share the 360-degree panorama photo directly with another device, such as a smartphone or tablet, using these wireless protocols.
2023-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules