After update i have no 4x zoom?
2038 4 2023-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wolfpit410
New
United States

When I first started flying I had 1,2 and 4x zoom. After update I only have 1 and 2x. Is there a way to get the 4x zoom back?

2023-2-8
Use props
wolfpit410
New
United States

I guess i should have stated that I have the DJI Mini 2
2023-2-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, wolfpit410. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such difficulties. May we ask what resolution was set when the zoom function failed? To zoom, go to the video recording view of the DJI Fly app, tap the zoom icon, touch the screen with two fingers, or use the dial while pressing the Fn button on the remote controller to zoom in.
DJI Mini 2 supports digital zoom, and zoom ranges are as follows:
4K: 2x
2.7K: 3x
FHD: 4x
We'll be waiting for your confirmation. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-8
Use props
wolfpit410
New
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-8 20:57
Hi, wolfpit410. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such difficulties. May we ask what resolution was set when the zoom function failed? To zoom, go to the video recording view of the DJI Fly app, tap the zoom icon, touch the screen with two fingers, or use the dial while pressing the Fn button on the remote controller to zoom in.
DJI Mini 2 supports digital zoom, and zoom ranges are as follows:
4K: 2x

I will check this out when next I have time to fly the drone. thank you for your input.
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

wolfpit410 Posted at 2-9 09:43
I will check this out when next I have time to fly the drone. thank you for your input.

We're glad to be of help. Take care!
2023-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules