o(^-^)o
cristianlourenc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31173796 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Hi Guys,

I have two questions about camera settings in DJI Avata:

1- Is it possible to record videos in h264 or only h265 codec?

2- What is the function and meaning of the Noise Reduction parameters at Camera Settings (-2,-1,0 and 1)?

Thanks a lot
2023-2-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI Avata supports MP4 and MOV (video coding formats: H.264 and H.265; audio format ACC, PCM). Regarding Noise Reduction, The larger the value, the stronger the effect of noise reduction. For example, if you take a night shot, you need to increase the ISO to obtain a higher exposure since a higher ISO will generate more noise, the noise reduction value can be increased to obtain a better noise reduction effect. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-2-8
Use props
cristianlourenc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31173796 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-8 19:34
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI Avata supports MP4 and MOV (video coding formats: H.264 and H.265; audio format ACC, PCM). Regarding Noise Reduction, The larger the value, the stronger the effect of noise reduction. For example, if you take a night shot, you need to increase the ISO to obtain a higher exposure since a higher ISO will generate more noise, the noise reduction value can be increased to obtain a better noise reduction effect. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Where can I change MP4/MOV and h264/h265 in  Camera Settings? I did not find.

I'm using Goggles V2.

2023-2-9
Use props
Fpvskip
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52772 ft
United States

cristianlourenc Posted at 2-9 01:03

I'm using Goggles V2.

Good question.
Have been looking for that too.
2023-2-9
Use props
RiChaDo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3085075 ft
Netherlands

mp4 h264? and mov h265? I want to know
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

cristianlourenc Posted at 2-9 01:03

I'm using Goggles V2.

Thank you for your response. Regretfully, we don't have the option to adjust it manually in the Goggles. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules