500 3 2023-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BoozingBearMan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 75810 ft
Indonesia

Hi all,

im pretty new to my mini SE, i know its impossible to get a full 4KM transmission range in city environment with my mini SE, but the last time i test it its barely 30 meters from me and the aircraft lost its transmission from me(need to wave around my remote closer to my drone in order to save it from impending doom :l ), i fly the drone in a packed urban area, with a lot of wifi interference. therefore i have several questions :

1. is this normal? considering that the aircraft is very close to me(30 meters)
2. is there anything i can do to improve my signal transmission? change transmission settings,external antena, aluminum foil to focus my signal, any other proven or even funky ideas are welcome
3. some pepople said turning on airplane mode on my phone and closing any background application helps, is this true?
2023-2-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such issues. The distance of image transmission is closely associated with various factors in the current environment, including the interference of Wi-Fi signals, signal transmitting power, relative direction and location of signal reception, obstructions, etc. Since the distance it reaches is relatively short, we need to investigate it for you. Kindly provide us with the recorded video of the image transmission during the flight, and we'll forward them for analysis. We'll be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-8
Use props
BoozingBearMan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 75810 ft
Indonesia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-8 21:44
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such issues. The distance of image transmission is closely associated with various factors in the current environment, including the interference of Wi-Fi signals, signal transmitting power, relative direction and location of signal reception, obstructions, etc. Since the distance it reaches is relatively short, we need to investigate it for you. Kindly provide us with the recorded video of the image transmission during the flight, and we'll forward them for analysis. We'll be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.

unfortunately i wasnt recording at the time, can i use my flight data record?
2023-2-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

BoozingBearMan Posted at 2-8 23:33
unfortunately i wasnt recording at the time, can i use my flight data record?

Thanks for the confirmation. We sent you a PM to further discuss your concern. We appreciate your cooperation.
2023-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules