Aircraft Not Linking
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PTFD
lvl.1

United States

Having a critical issue.  My Matrice 30T and DJI RC Plus are not staying linked. When I start up the RC and aircraft the RC does not recognize the Aircraft, HOWEVER the RC is able to move the camera, Start the propellors and fly without any visual or status feed back from the Drone.
RC and Aircraft firmwares are up-to-date
Linked aircraft results in a pop up saying " Linking failed"
Pressed C1 + C2 + Redcord then Press and held Aircraft power for 5 Seconds: Still no change

The only Solution I have found is everytime I want to fly I must Hard reset the Remote Control to factory settings everytime I want to Fly

Also I have notified DJI of this problem, even had the drone sent back to them and they stated they " replaced the drone" but that does not seem to be the case.

This Drone is used for search and rescue and needs to be avaiable at any given time, especially where time matters. So you can see why this cant be an issue to have every time.

2023-2-9
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

"When I start up the RC and aircraft the RC does not recognize the Aircraft"
->Do you have an error message? a screenshot to provide us? What is the attitude of the Status LED?1st LED is the Status one, 4 following are battery level
M30RC.JPG

"HOWEVER the RC is able to move the camera, Start the propellors and fly without any visual or status feed back from the Drone."
-> So it's not a pairing problem between the RC and the drone.

"RC and Aircraft firmwares are up-to-date"
->Can you confirm this by trying to update RC and drone with DJI Assistant 2 on PC?

"Pressed C1 + C2 + Redcord then Press and held Aircraft power for 5 Seconds: Still no change"
-> With the RC an the drone turned ON, you have to wait for the status LED to flash blue. Then push the drone power button for more than 5 seconds until it blinks.
You can also try via the app Pilot2, it's easier.
Also, the drone must be very close to the remote control for it to work, and the RC must be connected to the internet and logged in with your DJI account (email address with which you registered the drone)

2023-2-9
Use props
PTFD
lvl.1

United States

LV_Forestry Posted at 2-9 08:42
"When I start up the RC and aircraft the RC does not recognize the Aircraft"
->Do you have an error message? a screenshot to provide us? What is the attitude of the Status LED?1st LED is the Status one, 4 following are battery level
[view_image]

No error messages
Solid Red Light on the RC when start up and stays red until  the next step is completed. (1st Light goes green when I Link use the C1+C2+Record Process.)

I Only Update using DJI Assistant 2 and I even refreshed the Update prior to posting

The Drone and RC are a few inches apart.

2023-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules