Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fdnyfish
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7965640 ft
  • >>>
United States

My DJI RC is on 1.9.1

It's connected to internet, and will not prompt me to update.
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please connect the DJI RC to the software then update the firmware. The latest firmware v01.02.0400 includes the DJI Fly app's latest version v1.9.4. You may download the software using the link below. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-2-9
Use props
djiuser_EIR2YRtRAwET
New
Flight distance : 741 ft
Nepal

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-9 20:07
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please connect the DJI RC to the software then update the firmware. The latest firmware v01.02.0400 includes the DJI Fly app's latest version v1.9.4. You may download the software using the link below. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

Hey, i just saw that the fly app was updated to 1.9.8

I got the firmware updates but not the app update??
That stayed on 1.9.4…
2023-3-29
Use props
djiuser_EIR2YRtRAwET
New
Flight distance : 741 ft
Nepal

djiuser_EIR2YRtRAwET Posted at 3-29 20:27
Hey, i just saw that the fly app was updated to 1.9.8

I got the firmware updates but not the app update??

i got the 1.9.9 update today… all good
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_EIR2YRtRAwET Posted at 3-30 04:46
i got the 1.9.9 update today… all good

Hello there. We're glad that you already updated your DJI Fly app to the latest version v1.9.9. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-31
Use props
Brauzeuge
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-9 20:07
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please connect the DJI RC to the software then update the firmware. The latest firmware v01.02.0400 includes the DJI Fly app's latest version v1.9.4. You may download the software using the link below. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

How do i do that?
DJI Fly wont connect to the Server and DJI assistant wont recog. my RC
2023-4-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Brauzeuge Posted at 4-8 05:16
How do i do that?
DJI Fly wont connect to the Server and DJI assistant wont recog. my RC

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 software "consumer drone series"? If yes, can you please try to use a different communication cable and try to connect again your DJI RC to your computer using the DJI Assistant 2 and check if the issue persists? If yes, please provide us a video showing the operation issue so we can check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules