Remote controller issue
748 4 2023-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Xarthi
New

United Kingdom

Hi All,

I have a significant problem with my remote controller for Mini 2. I can't connect it to my own iPhone 12. I can however do it to my other half's iPhone 12 and my iPad. Everything else connects instantly except of my phone. I tried reinstalling all dozens times, reset my phone to factory settings. Turning off and on but nothing works!
I am out of ideas. I spoke to Apple suppport and they've run diagnostics but no hardware issues came out. Any help please?
2023-2-9
Use props
neoborg
lvl.2
United Kingdom

How does the connector feel when you plug in a cable?  If it's wiggling a bit more than the rest of your devices, I'd say it's the port on your phone.
2023-2-9
Use props
Xarthi
New

United Kingdom

Not wiggly at all, plugs in and starts charging straightaway from controller. For some reason it treats controller as a battery pack and not other device?
2023-2-9
Use props
neoborg
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Xarthi Posted at 2-9 11:16
Not wiggly at all, plugs in and starts charging straightaway from controller. For some reason it treats controller as a battery pack and not other device?

No idea and I'm not familiar enough with iPhones to make any more suggestions.

The only thing I can think of, is when you set your phone back up, did you use iCloud to restore your settings? Maybe you have inadvertently restored a setting which is causing this problem.
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for notifying us about this concern, and we're sorry you're experiencing such issues. May we confirm what specific error message appears when you connect the remote controller to the mobile phone? If possible, kindly post a short video or screenshot.
Here are some troubleshooting steps you may try:
1. If you are using a phone case, kindly remove it and try reconnecting.
2. Disconnect and reconnect the cable (from both the mobile phone and the remote controller), waiting 10 seconds before reconnecting the cable. If possible, replace the cable used.
We'll be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules