Inspire 1 ESC & Motor Troubleshooting
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd0dba7c0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Greetings all !! Is there any way to determine which ESC/motor is bad/defective ? I got an Inspire 1 that is giving me an ESC error when trying to fire up the motors but it doesn't state which one. I know the newer drones tell you which motor but I guess not on the Inspire 1. I was hoping someone knows of an easy way to test the ESC/motors ? Thanks !!
2023-2-9
Use props
fansd0dba7c0
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Actually, just pulled all the ESC and motors and tested them in another Inspire 1. All work perfectly. I am assuming my issue is nCore ?
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for proper diagnostics, you may request a repair service using this link https://www.dji.com/support/repair . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-9
Use props
fansd0dba7c0
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-9 19:49
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for proper diagnostics, you may request a repair service using this link https://www.dji.com/support/repair . Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you but I feel like I failed if I send it in for repair. I would like to try and repair it.
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansd0dba7c0 Posted at 2-9 20:22
Thank you but I feel like I failed if I send it in for repair. I would like to try and repair it.

We totally understand your expertise on the unit. However, we cannot guarantee that a DIY repair can fix the unit and work as normal. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you and have a great day ahead.
2023-2-11
Use props
fansd0dba7c0
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-11 20:38
We totally understand your expertise on the unit. However, we cannot guarantee that a DIY repair can fix the unit and work as normal. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you and have a great day ahead.

I understand. Thank you for the reply !
2023-2-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansd0dba7c0 Posted at 2-12 10:53
I understand. Thank you for the reply !

You are most welcome. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules