Battery - fake or disfunctional
544 3 2023-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_COOJjUUTBhi0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152661 ft
Canada

I purchased a used battery for my mini 2 with only one charge cycle on it. It charges and discharges fine, but the DJI fly app states it needs an update. I click the button but it will not update. My other two batteries do not do this.

Battery:  3QFPHBHCA404AT

The battery information on the DJI fly app appears proper for charge and cycles. Is it possible that this is a fake battery or is it not functioning proper?  
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to hear about the errors encountered. Checking the serial number you posted, the battery is legit. To update the batteries, kindly use DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). Install it on your computer, insert the battery on the aircraft, run the software, and update the firmware. Once done, restart the device, and check if the prompt to update remains. We'll be waiting for your update. Have a nice day!
2023-2-9
Use props
djiuser_COOJjUUTBhi0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152661 ft
Canada

That worked.  I loaded the program and refreshed the firmware.  Thanks for your help.
2023-2-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_COOJjUUTBhi0 Posted at 2-10 15:06
That worked.  I loaded the program and refreshed the firmware.  Thanks for your help.

Hi, djiuser_COOJjUUTBhi0. Good to know that it is working now. If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Have a safe flight always!
2023-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules