Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Mykb9pCa3YN0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 182710 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi,
in Timelapse I can select "Video and RAW" to save the Video and the corresponding RAW Photo-Files. I don't have this posibility in Timelapse mode. When will this be available?

Thank you
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. For Osmo Action 3, only Timelapse currently has the option to save the original photos. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We'll gather your request to enable this feature when using Hyperlapse. This will be forwarded to our designated department for attention. We hope this will be added in the future. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!
2023-2-9
Use props
miniversum
lvl.1
Flight distance : 182710 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Thank you for the reply. I really use this often on my Mini3, so  I was just surprised, that I could not select RAW on the Osmo. Please implement this  on the Osmo as well.
2023-2-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

miniversum Posted at 2-10 01:34
Thank you for the reply. I really use this often on my Mini3, so  I was just surprised, that I could not select RAW on the Osmo. Please implement this  on the Osmo as well.

Hi, miniversum. Thank you for sharing your experience. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules